25.7.08

Gordon #24 fan posted a good article...?

May be...

  • I hope he retires soon.
  • Have that Jeff Gordon Motorsports that he has in NASCAR 09. He already owns Johnsons car.
  • Good article!!! I think Jeff will continue to do some racing not in the cup series but he'll probally still do some kind of racing and then he's got a family now and there's nothing more important than that!!
  • With the wife he has I would spend a lot of time at home.
  • After he retire, I think he'll take all sorts of racing part-time. Things he couldn't do while racing NASCAR full-time and of course, he'd going to be spending more time with his family.
  • Good article. Im betting that Jeff stays at home alot with his family when he retires to be with his family. I know that what I would do if I were him. :)
  • http://www.azstarnet.com/sports/249623

    What do you think he will do after he retires.

    Good find Gordon #24 fan!
  • i think he should start his own team in the sprint cup series. i think that fits.
  • the man has alot of options...He's already part owner of a team and, even though i don't like the guy personally, I can't see anybody with a driver opening in any form of racing turning Jeff Gordon down if he wanted to drive for them.
    My main guess is, he'll do whatever he thinks he'll enjoy.
  • Thanks for posting the article
    I just saw your question...
    Referring to your question, I think he'll do part-ownership with Hendrick Motorsports, do some Dirt Track races and other stuff mentioned in the article
    One thing its hard to see Gordon doing is starting his own team...It's just really unreal to see Jeff Gordon doing that...
    But before he retires a 5th Championship and a couple of more wins is expected by his fans (including myself)
    After that, he's gonna spend his life with Ella and Ingrid
    Man, he deserves it!
    4-time Champion and all
  • No comments: