22.7.08

Who likes Will Power?

May be...

  • Never actually met " Will ", i think i met his brother " Horse "
  • no thanks i already have plenty
  • Never paid any attention to him race but maybe he will move over to the V8 Supercars and Dale Jr get a chance to go against him while he's over in Australia.

    He's and Indy driver now right?
  • Will power gave me the strength to ...

    1. Quit smoking after 30 years.
    2. Get through my wife's sudden death at 43.
    3. Get through the off season without going mad.....

    So yeah, I like Will power.
  • i like his name, and that he won both the last ever champ car race and his first ever "official" IRL race when the two series merged earlier this year at long beach. and i like that he won his first champ car race at the first las vegas grand prix through the streets (or parking lots) of vegas.

    i kind of wish he and scott speed would end up on the same team somewhere - i can just hear it now "power and speed will be starting from the front row..." or an small-team owner saying "now that we have both speed and power, we should be able to qualify for a race every once in a while..."
    ;-)

    but besides that i really don't give him much thought.
  • I think he's got potential. I like Marco, though. Will's not a nascar driver, try posting this in the IRL section, kay?
  • Can't say that I do as I have never heard of him.
  • Honestly, Never heard of him. But I do like Austin Powers.
  • No comments: