24.7.08

Do any female fans flash at nascar races?

May be...

  • I was in Indy 2 years ago and they were flashing in the stands.
  • No way !!
  • I saw a set at the NH summer race last year in the parking lot, while tailgating. Her belly stuck out more than her boobs did. To this day, I cannot get an erection.
  • aye winter glory...i get free tickets to the Vegas race...i'll be WATCHING =P....i'll be there with greenbeans-casserole.
  • i hope so cause today is my day
    i will not let a troll interrupt it neither
    so now i shall relax
  • i haven't seen anything like that yet, but i keep my camera handy when it does happen. there's nothing wrong with a little female nipple action every now and then.
  • Their red necks aren't they of course they do
  • hey I go to the races(I'm a girl byw) and I want to see it all(wink wink)
  • best answer if you do like the ladies who arent ashamed to show off their body.
  • I don't flash personally at a race.

    The best rack that ever showed up at a Nascar race was Pamela Anderson, she was Grand Marshal
    http://www.theinsidegroove.com/pics/race...

    I bet you most wished it were legal to flash because you know she would have.
  • i bet but its not pretty
  • It happens at the campgrounds...I've seen it firsthand. I was pretty hammered that night though, so I don't remember most of them, but I'm pretty sure I enjoyed the show!

    Good or bad, you have to give the woman credit who aren't ashamed of what they have...after all, it's all in good fun!
  • Not generally at the track, but at the free campground at Talladega you can see all you want and even some that you don't want!
  • yes, at talledega big time! Especially when you camp out before the race and if the race gets red flagged during the race..it's awesome!
  • I only go to the Vegas race.

    **What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas**
  • It's like Ron White says...........Once you seen one set of boobs..................you want to see them all !!!!
  • I agree with Amp!! I went to Dega in April and about half way through the race (i actually believe it was during a red flag)you see every single guy stand up and turn around, they said there was this hott blonde lady flashing everyone!!
  • Have you ever been infield? It's all boobs, no shyness. Back in the day I have to admit I was the bead goddess (*blushes*) after gravity starts to set in the airbags need not be deployed.

    I think it must be the cool thing to do these days, I went to see Da man.....my favorite.....Kid Rock (yes, I do love him) this past weekend and the gals in front of us had the 'girls' out to enjoy the show, the WHOLE show.
  • There's a race going on? I was too busy admiring the headlights that aren't stickers.
  • I'm sure they do,

    and plastman2001, you might want to learn to spell before you insult people, you just made yourself look like "1 of dem rednecks!!"


    They're not their HAHA
  • No comments: