31.8.08

Nascar Nation.................?

May be...

  • Kyle Petty and Bobby Labonte support the Victory Junction Gang Camp which I think is a great place for terminally ill kids.
  • idk any one that helps animals
    ok then Go Greg Biffle Foundation
  • The Denny Hamlin Foundation supports cystic fibrosis. I think it's the only that specifically supports cystic fibrosis.

    And of course I'll support Brest Cancer Awareness Month.
  • Absolutely.

    http://www.jeffgordonfoundation.org/
  • I'll join you, but you have to remind me.
  • Which driver supports your favorite charity?

    Will you join me the week of Oct. 5th - Oct. 12th in sporting pink avatars for Breat Cancer Awareness Month? If you don't know how to make a pink avatar, Email me and I will help you.
  • You know I will. I am a survivor of cervical cancer 13 years ago just after my twins were born. They were 3 months old when it was discovered EARLY. Not breast cancer but a silent killer as well.

    This is Kyles foundation:

    http://www.kylebuschfoundation.org/

    And I give to that, the NASCAR foundation and Victory Junction Gang. I give in May to coincide with the NASCAR foundations pin drive and the fact that in May of 1996 I was told that the cancer was GONE. Completely.

    I honor YOU Tom for doing such a thing. Please make me an avatar!!
  • I'm a fan of both Elloitt/Hermie's and Jamie's Autism Foundations.

    I'd be honored to use a pink avatar along with you, but I'll need you to help make me one.
  • my little brother has autism, so i'm defiantly supportive of that. yes. i will make a pink avatar, my heart and prayers go out to those who have breast cancer.
  • Sure, I'll go pink with ya :D

    I like several of the charities that alot of drivers support. I like Dale Jr's.

    http://www.thedalejrfoundation.org/missi...

    I also like the charities that Greg Biffle, Elliot Sadler, and yes I admit I, Kyle Busch and Kurt Busch. I'm sure there are more that I just can't think of off hand :D
  • im not sure about the charity's. ill join ya just email me. :)
  • My son has both Tourette Syndrome and Asperger's Syndrome. There is no charity for Tourette's but Asperger's is a form of Autism.
    I'm sure you know Elliott Sadler's foundation is for Autism awareness.
    That's my favorite.

    I'll join you. My husband's aunt had breast cancer that is in remission right now.
  • I like Jimmie Johnson's foundation.
    My parents donate 100 and some dollars to it each month.


    I also like Jeff Gordon's, Ryan Newman's, Jamie McMurray's, and Greg Biffle's.
  • I'm not really sure about who supports what charity but i have the utmost respect for Kyle Petty for what he does off track (OFF TRACK ONLY) I'm down with the pink, my mom's a survivor
  • I will certainly do that, Mr. Veepee! Just remind me closer to time...

    My favorite charity is the LLS (Leukemia and Lymphoma Society). Earlier this year I was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Upon research, I found that none other than JEFF GORDON was honored recently for devoting 10 years to the LLS! I just have to give a big WTG to Jeff and all the Rainbow Warriors... just... way too awesome.

    EDIT: Hey Jessi... research The Greg Biffle Foundation. Matty's teammate does A LOT to donate to animal shelters around the USA.
  • Ya of course I'll join you.... One of my aunts had breast cancer twice and another aunt once.... its kind of a big deal in my family
  • No comments: