1.9.08

Who will miss the Chase??? I hope Jeff Gordon?

May be...

  • Don't worry about Jeff, he'll be in there. As for those on the bubble, my money's on Bowyer, though I would love to see Ragan in there. Kahne's got a shot, but like I said, I think Bowyer rounds out the field after Richmond.
  • <----
  • i hope ragan makes it in and i wouldn't cry if bowyer fell out to make room for him.
  • clint...
    i hate him! hope he loses!
  • It all depends on Richmond. I, too, think Gordon will be in it. Kahne has had a run of bad luck 2 miles long this year. Depends who's hot at Richmond!
  • Kasey Kahne. Jeff will be there.
  • Somewhere around 30 to 35 drivers will not make the chase.. Only 12 will make it. Jeff Gordon will be in the 12 that does. Ragan ,Bowyer and Kahne will battle for the final position. I think Bowyer will prevail. I hope Ragan does.
  • Who will miss the Chase - David Ragan
  • If David Ragan was going to make it into the Chase field, he'd have had a stronger run tonight. Now, he's forced to make up points on Clint Bowyer at Richmond...a very tall order. =\
  • go change your diaper.
  • No comments: