2.9.08

Should the truck series and Nationwide series should have their own Chase for the cup or just leave it as is?

May be...

  • Could you imagine what this forum would be like if we had 3 chases? I shudder to think. I think that one chase is enough, in cup. However, I found myself thinking the same thing a while ago and deciding that it would just be too much to do a Nationwide and a truck race in addition.
  • I think they both should, it prevents guys running away with the championship halfway through the season.
  • Na its good for the ppl who dont like the chase so they dont complain but the chase is cool, it rewards winning which ppl like to watch but i guess ppl like to watch someone who could win one race and win the cup that would be gay
  • I agree with foxfire. Leave it as is. I wish they didn't have it for the Cup either.
  • You'd risk "Cup" drivers running just enough races to make the top 12 in points, then go after the championship in those final 10 races. And I just dont like the chase idea that much.
  • I like the Chase but most fans don't so when they start whining they can just resort to the Nationwide Series
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No more Chases. One is too many. Leave their formats as they are.

    *MOJO*
  • No comments: