1.9.08

What did you LUV about and HATE about Sundays Nascar race at AutoClub Speedway?

May be...

  • I luv'd the fact the neither the #18 nor the #99 went to Victory Lane, the fact that neither finished in the Top 5, that some new faces were in the Top 10, but most of all that the #18 didn't win.

    I disliked (hate is such a stupid word) that the people who operate that track have turned it into such a nightmare of an event. I've been there 4 times, the last being this race back in 2006. I've read the postings from the few who went (or were going to go) and had to suffer with the drudgery that goes with that place.

    I could go on and on but making bad comments about that place just isn't worth. Hopefully there are people from that organization (and I use that word loosely) that read these posts. I see that place going the way of Ontario and other failed venues unless they get their heads out of their rears...SOON!
  • Wow, I am sorry you hated so much. That is the most negative rant I have ever read about a race. Maybe you should not have gone. I enjoyed the race, and liked the fact that it was a nite race, and I didn't have to miss church and/or the race.

    *MOJO*
  • I hated when it started and loved when it ended
  • I never like this race, it belongs in Darlington. It was boring as most of the races are out here in Fontana, nice to see JImmie win, and it was a night race.. It was just boring..Brting on Richmond, now theres excitement.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • I hate that NASCAR claims to be traditional...when it feels like it. It still is not Labor Day Weekend without the Southern 500. If they want Darlington to have one race, that is fine. Give it back the Southern 500!!!

    I hate that Fontana is almost a copy of Michigan. Michigan is great and 2 races on a track like that is fine per season. (same thing with the 1.5 mile tracks too. More half miles...let them beat and bang for 3 hours!)

    What I like about the race? It's over.
  • Yes, I hate it when guys dont wear shirts. Its so gross. Please,if you're listening, put a shirt on for everybody's sake. As far as cops go, they are normally rude. The race wasnt that great. I only hate the track because they dont deserve a second date. They cant sell out and they got Labor Day weekend from Darlington. What a joke. I'm happy Kenseth tip toed out of there with a top! It was nice to see cars passing the 18 for a change. And I'm happy that this week, they'll be racing 4 miles from my apartment here in Richmond.
  • Ok, i hated that it didn't rain cause of all the fat guys with no shirts on DISGUSTING AND IGNORANT. I hated that All the activites were on the west end of the fanzone and seemed like half as many trailers there as last year. I was not at all pleased with the HORRIBLE noise that came from the Raceday speakers that they called music before the show came on at 2pm. That the stands were standing room only cause it made it hard to take food to your seat and eat it. i HATE that they have a no napkin policy at the track then have tons of trash from the drivers tearoffs flying around the racetrack. I REALLY HATED that i didn't know they were letting fans onto the track during the Victory Lane Show cause when i got home and watched it, i could have been down there too but i left. I also HATED MORE THAN ANYTHING, that all the roads were closed and they were forcing everyone onto the freeways, I didn't want to get on the freeway, and even argued about it with a cop after i went around a road closed sign. AAAAAGGGHHHH!!!!! Fontana PD SUX!!!!!!! I loved that the hats were $5, Tony Stewart stuff was on sale, That the sun was out on Labor Day and the Sunset was beautiful, My first time to the pits was pretty exciting, getting pictures that i would have never gotten before, chad knaus signing autographs in the pits, seeing all the cool wheels, the really pretty red metallic wheels for newmans kodak car, something you can't see from the stands. I liked the misters they had places around the fanzone to help cool us down.
  • I luv that Busch did not win
    I hate nothing
  • I hated the race, it was very boring. I hate that they go to that worthless track twice a year. I hate that they took the Labor day date from Darlington and gave it to a track that has never sold out. I luv that after 3 and a half excruciating hours the race finally ended, I luv that they are going to Richmond now, an exciting track. And most of all I luv that they won't be back to that piece of garbage track for 5 ro 6 months. I would luv it more if they'd finally drop that track from the schedule and go to tracks that aren't so boring.
  • No comments: