2.9.08

Nascar Nation..........?

May be...

  • I don't think I would like any one track a third date. There are too many tracks that only have one date and some like Rockingham that have been knocked off the schedule altogether.
  • thanks everyone! Im having a nice day. Im glad the hurricane did not turn out to be destructive, thank gosh & i hope everybody hopefully is ok and their houses are still standing and not flooded. In the fl keys here we are watching 2 tropical storms and 1 hurricane and I hope they do not hit us. I am going on a short dive today (first time in 2 weeks) the ocean visibility is not so good but it’s the best its been in a while. I hope you all have a nice day----

    I wouldn’t give any 3 to one track. I like variety & to many races at one track makes it boring.

    T
  • Track I would give 3 dates to. I really like the road race they have at Watkins Glenn, I would give that one more date to make it two.
    Three dates, maybe Daytona.

    Empress have a great day.
  • I would not give three dates to any track. Not until some of the others get a 2nd race.

    Empress: You are a great contributor and I like reading your answers. Keep up the good work. 3 cheers to you. Hope you have a great day, and stay safe.

    *MOJO*
  • I don't think I'd give a third date to any track.

    To the Empress, you're a great addition to the NASCAR forum.
    Enjoy your day!!!!
  • Martinsville
  • Lowe's already does, sort of. If you include the All Star race they already have 3 big races there. There are no tracks that deserve or need 3 points paying races but the excitement that Richmond provides and the racing action there make it one place where I wouldn't mind if it had an extra race. I'd like to see Rockingham get theirs back or Darlington get a 2nd race before I worried about a 3rd one for another track. I honor the EMPRESS. It's nice to have her as a consistent contributor in the NASCAR forum. Thanks for being a loyal fan, have a great day!
    3 STR8 N 08!!!
  • nah...on some tracks two are too many. So I say none.


    Empress Theodora I curtsy and bow before you on your special day!!
    I love that you are such a loyal fan and ardent contributor!!!

    Enjoy your day!
  • I think 3 dates to any track would be a little too much butter on the bread.....................
  • What track would you give three dates to?

    Today we will honor...

    EMPRESS THEODORA nascar

    Enjoy your day!
  • If I HAD to, I would say Darlington or Bristol. But, I would rather not see three dates there.

    EMPRESS THEODORA your questions and answers are as great as your name. Enjoy your day.
  • Darlington Raceway! I'd give it back its Labor Day race and another date somewhere in the schedule.
  • I'd spread them out. Darlington & bring the Rock back for sure. As for the 3rd one, Daytona or Bristol.

    Empress Theodora...what a great lady. You info is awesome. You deserve this day! Glad to hear you are alright after the storm. Stay safe!.

    =o~))
  • I wouldn't give any track 3 dates.

    Empress Theodora - It is good to have you here. Enjoy your day!
  • Darlington! Not really, no track should have three. I'd settle for Darlington having two races again.

    I will curtsy in honor of our empress:
    http://www.fortunecity.com/rivendell/lun...

    Hope you have a wonderful day. Your Q&As are interesting and informative, and I appreciate your input.
  • have a great day EMPRESS THEODORA nascar i would give 3 dates to bristol or daytona they are the 2 best tracks in NASCAR
  • Matty wins here ..oh oops i mean California!!!!

    *rolls*
  • Gateway... heck, I'd be happy with ONE race at Gateway!
  • Daytona (if any)

    Empress Theodora nascar I like your q&a's and your a great asset to our nascar section! thanks for being a part of Nascar Nation! Have a great day!!
  • I wouldn't want any to have three. It's not enough variety.

    Congrats Empress!
  • No comments: