31.8.08

Who is Better looking Jimmie Johnson or Jeff Gordon?

May be...

  • how the hell should I know?
    oops...
    I mean...
    Jeff looks like he's blasted
    Jimmie looks like he's having the real fun
    Got any pictures of them in a bikini?
  • Jimmie Johnson.
  • That is a really tough question, both are extremely good looking. However, I think Jeff is better looking.
  • Jeff Gordon...I like his face more clean cut but he still looks good. And I'm not just saying Jeff Gordon because he's my favorite NASCAR driver...or maybe, but I think he looks better. Jimmie looks good in his own way too. :)
  • Their both ugly now as their noses are bent out of shape since Jr. joined the team. Go 88. Today is his day.
  • why wasnt i in the running
  • Gee, that's a tough one, I can't decide.

    They are both a piece of manly man beef.


    I'll go with their women though, that's the meat I want to be in a sandwich.
  • I don't even have to look at those photos to tell you that Jeff Gordon is one of the best looking men in NASCAR.
  • Jeff, then Jimmie, then Greenbean! :-)
  • Jimmie
  • http://www.flickr.com/photos/14034434@N0... or
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/14034434@N0...
  • Jimmie Johnson is although they are both cute but jimmie wins this one
  • Jimmie by far
  • Jeff Gordon
  • Johnson
  • Both have an auora about them. I love Jeff gordon's laugh. Let say it this way Jimmie is handsome while Jeff is really,really cute.
  • No comments: