2.9.08

Nascar Nation (Breast Cancer Awareness)...?

May be...

  • You're on, nice post btw! thanks for letting everyone know about this!
  • Sure, remind us!
  • I haven't heard of any others.

    I'm joining you.
  • Add Bobby Labonte to the list. Below is a link to a die-cast page with the pix of Labonte and Busch cars. I thought Gilliland was gonna drive a pink car as well.


    *MOJO*
  • I just looked at jayski and they didn't have them out for this week's race yet. That would be the place to find out, though. Yes I will, just remind us again as we get closer to it, thanks for the heads up.
    3 STR8 N 08!!!
  • I checked several sites but don't see any other than what you mentioned and what others have already said.

    I will display a pink avatar, but please remind me when we get closer.
  • I'll see what I can do Tom. Thank you for the MEMO.
    I would like to do something For Autism as well.

    Hope to see all of Nascar Nation with this. Great Idea Tom.
  • My mother in law has her last chemo treatment this week for her breast cancer then hopefully it will be in complete remission. I have my kidney surgery at the end of September but am electing not to have chemo. So my family is big cancer supporters.

    Good idea, I shall sport something pink as an avatar during that week for my avatar provided surgery goes ok.


    Edit: Thanks fox, I will post here before I go into surgery.
  • idk maybe Matty is :P

    Yeah im in
  • Bobby Labonte is running a pink car at Lowe's in October. (It's a little past halfway down the page.*)

    I'll try to find an appropriate pink avatar. But let me warn you, I look terrible in pink. lol
  • They will sure be easy to spot out there in those pink cars, won't they? I think what they're doing is great!

    I'll start working on a pink avatar for that week.

    Thanks for the heads up!
  • I'm sure there will be a lot more as the time gets closer. Appreciate the heads up! Count me in, I'm a survivor as well. Great idea Tom....Thank you! Have a star. =o`)
  • Are any other cars besides Reed Sorenson's and Kyle Busch's going to be running a pink paint scheme?

    I already asked this but I want to really get the word out to those who haven't heard yet. During the week of October 5th - October 12th, I hope you join me in displaying a pink avatar to honor breast cancer awareness month. What do you say? You in?
  • Tony wares pink under roos every week LOL
    it would be nice if all the drivers had a pink paint scheme.
  • I havnt heard anything about.
    But you can count me in.
  • Bobby LaBonte probably is. He he drove the pink paint scheme last year so I would assume he is racing it again.
  • None that I know of.

    And you know I'll be joining you during Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
  • No comments: