31.8.08

Where do you think Dale Junior will finish tonight?

May be...

  • I think he will be in the top 5 if all goes well. Go Jr. I would like to see him win, but....I don't think it will be tonite.


    *HEXX*
  • First !!
  • 4th
  • top 5 past 2 fall races he has had a top 5... and the spring race was horrible because of the weepers
  • 13th
  • Top five.
  • Im going to say he is going to finish 23rd.
  • I'm hopping for a top 5, but IDK, listening to the two of them Tony Jr & Dale Jr scanner, I'd say 10 and I'm praying hard tonight.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • He will finish in the 1st position.
  • i think jr will get a top 10.
  • hopefully 43
  • For you Heidi I'll say he wins. Catch me later. I like this track. I'm gonna chill with some Blue Moon.

    Hanging RPMS man...
  • Not a very good track record here. He needs to get a good finish.
  • i think he's got a decent shot at a top-ten, maybe better. it will all depend upon how well he and tony jr do at adjusting to the track as it goes from day to night...
  • Top 50.
  • Solid Top-10 finish!

    I'm picking him to place in 7th.

    He's a 12 to 1 favorite to win.
  • From what I am seeing right now I would be amazed with a top 10. Hopefully when the sun drops he will handle better and not worse. Seems he and Kyle are hangin on by the seat of the suits.

    Just hoping to clinch a spot in the chase tonight. This track owes him one so here's to hoping for more....
  • Oh, who the heck knows?

    Could be 1st, could be 34th, but I wouldn't bet anything worse than 40th. Jr.'s gonna clinch his Chase spot too-nite!
  • 1st HE IS GOING 2 WIN
  • 6th
  • No comments: