16.9.08

Can Biffle make it 2 in a row this weekend?

May be...

  • Yeah that would be pretty cool, although I doubt it happening. He was way overdue a win! Deserved the win!
  • Well it is possible.
    But I doubt it.
    I would like to see Jeff Burton win won.
  • That's a good question. Kyle did win at this track earlier this season and he's going to be a litttle restless after his mishap at New Hampshire last Sunday. There is a lot of hungry drivers so there is no telling what will happen.
  • No doubt. It is not like Greg Biffle to carry momentum like that to pick up two in a row. But if he does win this next race it will make him a key factor in this chase. What he said in an interview still sticks with me. If you pick up a top 5 in every race in the chase, you will without a doubt win the cup. I hope he wins but do i think he will, probably not. But He has 10 bonus points from the last dover race on his side.
  • Greg is good there but Concrete Carl, his teammate, is the guy to watch this weekend. Look for the 99 to come out of the gate strong and put the heat on the 48 team this week.
    3 STR8 N 08!!!
  • i don't think he can win two in a row. But it would be crazy wild if he did!
  • As you said he has good history here.If my fav Jimmy can't win, then Biff would be great.
  • Of course. I believe Dover is one of Biffle's best tracks on the circuit and might be one of his favorites. Last year in this race he finished 2nd to his teammate Edwards. This year in the spring he sat on the pole and led a bunch of laps and finished 3rd. I look for him to be equally as strong this week as he was in NHMS and Dover earlier this year. He should easily be a top five car barring he can stay out of trouble
  • With this silly season anything is possible, Da Bif normally runs well, here, but I say his team mate Concrete Carl, will be doing the back flip on Sunday after he wins. Bif will probably be in the top 5. Yes if he wins 2 in a row and Rowdy has another bad weekend, now that would be real wild..

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • i'm sure biffle would be tickled pink if he were to win two in a row. could it happen, yes. will it happen, i don't think so. carl and kyle have the best finishing averages at that track, and both have won there within the past year. then again, tony stewart could make the mistake of driving within half a lap of sadler again and cause another big one, taking many chasers out in the process - you just never know...
    ;-)
  • No. But Roush Racing can.
  • NOPE he was lucky to win one...i dont see it happenin again
  • I would be nice if he could. He has won at dover before so he could do it again. Winning at NH gave him and his team confidence for the chase. Kenseth looks like he doesn't have a chance so I will pull for Biffle or Edwards to win the championship, unless Matt pulls a miracle off in the next month. As long as a chevy or toyota doesn't win, I will be happy.
  • not at dover
  • That would be awesome; it was great seeing him win (I was there) but no, I think it will be Carl at Dover.
  • He can, but I doubt he will. This week I'm afraid it will be his teammates turn - Carl Edwards. Can you say 4 top 3 finishes in his last 5 starts? Yup, I've already got my fantasy picks for the weekend.
  • He has a good history at this track..........Wouldn't that be wild if he won again??
  • I wonder if John Roberts is gonna stick with the Biff still now that he has won or if he is finally gonna pick a new driver.....LOL.....I dont think he will win again this weekend.

    GO HARVICK & RCR!!!!!

  • No comments: