17.9.08

What driver do you think is most appreciative...?

May be...

  • I used to think Denny Hamlin and then he turned out to be a real jerk. I would say David Reutimann.
  • It would have to be Carl Edwards who always gives his winning trophy away to a sick child.................
  • He's not any wins this year.. but Mark Martin seems appreciative to just still be here !!
  • I'd go with David Reutiman as well.He seems like he's glad to be racing and he did resign with MWR
  • I think they all are appreciative of their positions. Some just show it less at times. i.e. Tony throwing a fit over second place finish.
  • I would say Mark Martin, Jimmie Johnson and David Ragan, in order starting with the most appreciative driver.
    3 STR8 N 08!!!
  • Mark Martin. He's so humble, you'd think his driving had nothing to do with his success.
  • Mark Martin although he hasnt had much of a year
  • Ricky Bobby..not far but he sure is funny....
  • Jimmie Johnson said he never expected to be a 2-time defending champ. So i will go with him.
  • Jimmie Johnson, he never seems to have gotten greedy with all his wins.
  • Kevin Harvick. No wins yet. 2 busch championships. Sprint Cup Championship is around the corner for him
  • I think Jeff Burton. He knows how lucky he is and is very appreciative of what he has. He has seen first hand on how fickle this sport is. He has watched his brother win the Daytona 500 just to not even have a career less than 5 years later. He knows he is lucky and he remembers where he came from.
  • I think Biffle.
  • Casey Mears. Although he hasn't won any races this year, I think he will surprise us in 2009. Report Abuse
  • Jeff Gordon since he might not win one this year, he's grateful he has 4 championships and 81 wins so far in his career!
  • Bobby Labonte & Terry Labonte.
    They've both stated that their parents couldn't afford for them to race, and yet always found ways to get the money so that they could follow their dreams, and how much they appreciate it.
    They're both very humble about their accomplishments, and are active in charity work with their foundation..
  • I would say Jeff Burton, or Bobby LaBonte, because they grew up when drivers were driving their family cars. So I think they appreciate it for how far the sport has come, and that they can be involved in it. And the fact that they both have done well.
  • Jimmie Johnson seems to be appreciative
  • David Reutimann. He never bad mouths his MWR equipment, and we all know he would have every right. He just wants to race. I guess that attitude is why I pull for him to get a good finish every week.
  • David Reutimann: He never does have a bad thing to say about how crappy his equipment is. He had a chance to leave but he is staying with Micheal. I think he is really appreciative to Mikey for giving him a chance.
  • I'd have to go with Reuitman, he never says one bad thing, and seems to be a good driver.
    Bifflel never says to much, but feel like he's pretty appreciative too.
  • I'm going with Maggs on this one and say Jeff Gordon. If he's not most appreciative of the life/career that Hendrick/Nascar has given him, then he's worse of a human being than I thought. Though I imagine that is not the case.
  • OK no surprise but I have to say Junior. After he won Michigan the guy almost cried and thanked everyone in the world except Teresa..LOL!! I know I got pretty teary eyed myself. The best part I was there at the track to see it all!


  • Although he hasn't won a cup race yet, David Reutimann seems very appreciative. He's humble and always acts grateful for the opportunities he's been given.
    The guy's loyal, too. He could have gotten another - maybe better - ride when his contract with MWR was up, but he chose to stay. I admire that.
  • For how far he has gotten, for his wins, ect.
  • David Ragan. Granted, he doesn't have a win. But, this kid's job was on the line last year and he has stepped up his performance in both series. I think he is very grateful for the opportunities that he has.
  • Im going with Carl Edwards or Mark Martin. Or so they say they are.
  • I would say Greg Biffle.... it was a shame he didn't make the Chase last year, and I'm sure he's really ecstatic about the EARNED win at Loudon... if the win at Kansas boosted him, this should really propel him to the top!
  • Carl Edwards.
  • Jeff Gordon has said time and time again that he is thankful for what he had and where he was.
  • jeff burton
  • No comments: