17.9.08

Nascar Nation......................

May be...

  • I have a 48 sun visor that I wear when I play volleyball, fish, or attend a race. I don't wear hats otherwise.

    GreenBean is such a character. I'm glad he never gave up the numerous times the trolls have tried to get rid of him.
  • Hmmmmm......I have alot of Harvick Hats, Dont think i really have a fav. cuz they are all cool hats.....he he he.....but i prefer to wear my Harvick visors, they seem to look better on me than a big mans hat sittin on my head...and they dont have a cool line of hats for ladies yet.....the ones i have seen are boring.....

    Enjoy your day as well.....

    GO HARVICK & RCR!!!!!
  • I don't really like to wear hats. But I suppose if I did my favorite would be a Kevin Harvick one (that's kind of a given) and considering I don't like yellow it would probably be either red or black.

    Congrats on your day GreenBean! I hope you have a good one!
  • I'm not a hat person, by my cat Cabo Wabo, has his Dale Jr cap that he wears during the race.. Green Bean you Rock Dude, enjoy your day, love your answers,and you do not back down to anyone, its you day enjoy it to the max..

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • I wear a white hat with checkered flags on it when I attend races. My only other hats are a black leather #3 that I don't wear but keep for sentimental value, a red bud #8 hat that just hangs in the closet and a M&M #18 hat that I wear around town sometimes to hold my hair back.

    (((GreenBean)))) A sweetiepie!! (I hope you don't mind me calling you that...lol)
    One of my favorite Jr. fans!!

    Here's two to you...[_]]...[_]}...and one for me..[_]}...CHEERS my friend! Enjoy your day!!!
  • My favorite Nascar hat is a #2 Miller Genuine Draft "Rusty's Last Call" hat from his special MGD paint scheme from the 2005 Chicagoland race.

    WTG greenbean, you rock! Keep it up! Give'em heck! Have a great day!
  • I buy a new hat every year when I go to the race this year I chose the #88 Spring Pit Hat. I wear the heck out of it for the year then put it away and get ready for my new one.

    http://www.atthetrackracing.com/detail.a...

    Congrats on your day Greenbean! You are a lot of fun to have around here. Your answers are short and to the point, you are one of the greatest Troll chaser we have here. Have a great day! **Cheers**


  • my amp hat
    thank you thank you very much
    yall all cool
    it is better when school starts aint it
  • my #88 of course!

    greenbean you crack me up with your answers and your attacks on the trolls keep up the good work and have a great day!
  • My favorite hat is a blue one with Carquest on the front and a #5 in the back with Kyle's signature over the 5.
    I have an M&M's hat, but it's not as worn in and comfy as the Carquest one.

    Here's to you GreenBean!!! For not backing down to the trolls who tried running you out of here, I'm glad you stood your ground.
    Enjoy your day.
  • This one is my fave, and I own the exact hat in the Amp version and I correspond which hat I wear with which car is being driven that weekend.

    http://nascar.imageg.net/graphics/produc...

    I also have this one (and the Amp version) but I don't like it as much because I prefer fitted hats.

    http://nascar.imageg.net/graphics/produc...


    Enjoy your day GB...you (like myself) are a straight shooter and a great Dale Jr fan! I always enjoy your answers and your relentless attacks on the trolls.
  • Amp/Mountain /Dew
    xoxoxoxox to Green Bean!
  • My favorite hat looks like this:

    http://ak.buy.com/db_assets/prod_lrg_ima...

    Have a great day, GreenBean! And keep on telling it like it is.
  • GreenBean you rock! I love your straight up no bs answers.

    Have a great day!

    I like to wear just a hat that says 'Nascar Full Throttle' on it.

    http://jkenterprises.org/store/image/r8w...
  • What is your favorite Nascar hat to wear?

    Today we will honor...

    GreenBean

    Enjoy your day!
  • My Matt Kenseth DeWalt Hat !!
    No kisses here Greenbean... but i tip my Dewalt hat to ya dude!!
    Enjoy your day!
  • The one I wear is Juniors new camo hat. I have a tote full of #3 & #8 hats plus some from the tracks I've been too but I don't wear them.

    Ah Green Bean...you ROCK!!!
    Luv your straight up answers and the way you handle those dang trolls. You're another one of my favorite contacts. Enjoy your day, you sure deserve it. =o`)
  • My favorite hat (I wear it during races) is my Jimmie Johnson pit cap from the first half of the season in 2006. That's when he won the Daytona 500, Vegas and Talladega. Those early season wins started his path to his first championship. I also like my 2006 Nextel Cup Champion hat, it's black and yellow instead of black and blue like the pit cap. GreenBean is funny and I like the way he just tells it like he sees it. He doesn't worry about being pollitically correct, he really speaks from his gut. Have a great day GreenBean and keep fighting the good fight man.
    3 STR8 N 08!!!
  • My brand new Jr. Camo hat (like the camo car he drove earlier this year)

    Rock on Green Bean!
  • My two favorite hats have to be my Green Dale Jr. hat that i have autographed by him (at Talladega Spring Race) and a Navy Blue Talladega hat signed by Dale Jr., Jimmy Johnson, Mark Martin, and Kevin Harvick. A buddy of mine who make the NASCAR Tour with the FIREBALL SPEEDWAY (some of yall might know who I am talking about) got me FULL ACCESS passes for the Dega race that got me into ANYTHING... I ended up in the Drivers Camping area helping my friend get prizes for the FIREBALL SPEEDWAY campionships (if you know about it youll understand) and he told me to get my hats signed while i was there.
  • MY NEW HAT IS THE OLD SHOOL MT DEW HAT.MY OLD FAVORITE THAT I WEAR AT WORK IS MY RCR HAT WITH ALL HIS NUMBERS ON IT......#3..#07.....#29....#31....IT ROCKS!!!!
  • Sadly enough, I have none :(

    Have a wonderful Wednesday, Greenbean!

    You may be wondering why I'm here... shouldn't I be in school? Oh wait, the powers been out all over Ohio for 3 days!!!

    Edit: Most of the electricity where I live has been restored, but a few of my fellow friends unfortunately still don't have power... must be hard on them. Darn Hurricane Ike...

    Edit #2: How in the world could someone give someone else a thumbs down if they're honoring someone??
  • I have a Carl Edwards cowgirl hat!!! But I definitely have a lot of hats.
  • I don't wear hats, so I can't really answer that.

    Congrats Greenbean, I always look forward to seeing your answers.
  • No comments: