15.9.08

Should Kasey Kahne leave GEM at the end of his contract?

May be...

  • Not unless he can hook up with a premier team. Realize that Hendrick has 3 cars in the Chase, Roush has 3 cars, Gibbs has 3 and Childress has 3. If he can hook up with one of those 4 teams, yes. If not, no.
  • If it wasn't for how "iffy" Dodge is in the Cup arena, I'd stay with GEM. They have money now and are improving. However, I look for Dodge to completely abandon team support in the next year or two. That being said, I'd look for another non-Dodge team. Same for Sadler.
    Kasey should also take those three "soccer moms" up their offer... hey they aren't bad looking and could teach him a thing or two......
  • He better if he wants to contend for a championship. Just my opinion, NO Dodge team is going to close the deal.
    3 STR8 N 08!!!
  • Kandy should go into the runway model business.
  • He won't. In an interview with Kasey he was saying how he loves Gillette Evernham and his whole team, and he hopes to stay there until he retires. He is doing good there, 2 wins plus the All Star win, and he was soo close to making the chase. I'd stay if I was him.
  • I bet if Kahne doesn't do well next year and make the Chase, I wouldn't
    be suprised if Evernham fires him.
  • i thank he should leave gem because he is not doing to good with them and move on a better contract
  • I believe his contract is up at the end of next season. I'd love to see Stewart Hass field a third car and put Kasey in it.
  • Well, what would you do if your contract was up?

    I think GEM is an up and coming force to be reckoned with.

    Ray has the brain-smarts to get it done.
  • I think he should go one more year. In his contract he should tell GEM that the year's contract is based on the company's ability to become competitive. The COT is still new and all teams haven't quiet figured it out so I think he should give it another year for Dodge to turn things around. Look at Ford last year. A lot of people thought they were washed up and they've completely turned it around this year.
  • Stewart/Haas is going to bomb while GEM is picking up their performance, Kasey will be a threat next year.
  • No comments: