16.9.08

Nascar Nation......................

May be...

  • Well next year it will be #14
    "GO TONY"
    But Matt is a good choice.
  • Definitely Elliott...Good lookin, funny n luv that southern drawl! I like him as a driver too. He's in my top 10. Not suckin up either. =o`)


    Congrats to Matt - Tell me what to put here. You are sure proud of your driver!! Enjoy your day, you deserve it!
  • Elliot Sadler !!! Congrats Matt-Tell me what to put here !
  • Awesome! Thanks Tom, I'm honored that you'd choose me. I haven't had the greatest day in the world today, you definitely made it better when I saw this though.

    For your question, I have to choose Elliott Sadler.

    Lynn: I try to be nice, but I'm too defensive for my own good sometimes.

    Winter: Heh, that's just a tad bit too corny for me. ;) Did I mention you look great in that 88?

    Rockin' Race29: You'll probably be hard-pressed to find anyone else with a choice of favorite drivers like that. ;)

    Rackpurdue: I try my hardest!

    STORM BANDIT: That's just a bit too plain, heh.

    Superdave: I'll think about it. ;)

    PJ 88 Fan: I try. I'm proud he's back in the top 20 after his little excursion out of the top 35. I was never more nervous watching qualifying than I was then.

    (I'm using ;) alot today.) Thanks alot, everyone.
  • Stick with the Biff! Greg Biffle is my favorite teener. Matt, I hope you have a much better day than Matt Kenseth did on Sunday. It's too bad he got caught up in somebody elses mess but that's racing.
    3 STR8 N 08!!!
  • goooo matt
    19
  • 19 of course

    Matt today is your day enjoy it Thanks for all of your input in this section! Have a good one!

    you could put a #88 after your name LOL
  • L-E-OT.


  • 19 Elliott, Elliott, Elliott! Love that guy.


    Congrats on your day Matt - Tell me what to put here. Have a good one. Cheers!
  • Lets see.............
    #12...........Not now and not when he goes below the teens
    #13..........No such animal
    #14.........Non this year and NO WAY next year (Wah-Wah)
    #15.........Menard, na, need to lose the sideburns
    #16........ I like Biff ok
    #17.........Kenseth, uh uh
    #18.........Are you kidding me??
    #19.......I guess I would have to go with the Sadler man, he is a good hearted guy who gets way to much bad luck..........
  • I like both #16 Greg Biffle and #19 Elliot Sadler

    Have a wonderday Matt- Tell me what to put here! Enjoy!
  • The man that owns all the hunting dogs and is the 'Master of Disguise', Elliott Sadler.

    -Edit-

    Congrats, Matt.
  • 16

    wHOO HOO


  • Currently Elliot Sadler.
    Next year Tony Stewart.

    Congrats Matt - The worlds only Jamie McMurray AND Casey Mears fan. lol I'm jk. Have a great day :)

  • I will have to go with the # 12......but my real answer would have been none of the above....i like older one's like #29...LOL....and since #12 will be #39 next year that works in to the older #'s....ha ha ha
    plus my husband is a Newman fan soooooo I do like Newman as a driver overall.

    GO HARVICK & RCR!!!!!
  • Who is your favorite teenaged numbered driver (#12 - #19)?

    Today we will honor...

    Matt - Tell me what to put here

    Enjoy your day!
  • I have to go with # 19, "the master of disguise," Elliott Sadler.

    I mean, anyone who has a bologna burger cookout party has to be cool, right?
  • Elliott Sadler #19 is my favorite teenage numbered driver.

    Congrats on your day of honor Matt-Tell me what to put here. Have a great day sir!

    Lets go with Matt-Nascar's #1 Fan!
  • 15 Of Course Mr. Paul Menard

    Congrats MAtt have a great day!!

    Matt Put: Martin Truex Jr wins 08 championship!!
  • Rowdy is!!!!

    I told Matt what he should put there, I guess he didn't like my idea.
    In his defense it was pretty lame.

    "Jamie MattMurray fan", lol...yeah, that's bad.

    I don't blame you Matt, enjoy your day..
  • 19 of course.

    Matt - Tell me what to put here - Enjoy your day!
  • Dafinitely #19 Sadler. He just seems like a great guy. Biff is a close second though even if he did pass my man to win Sunday. It was a picture perfect pass though. WTG Biff!

  • Matt- (just plain Matt works) have a great day!

    Favorite: Elliot Sadler
  • I'll go with matt
  • Matt Kenseth - #17. Next year, it'll be Tony Stewart - #14.

    Hope you have a great day, Matt - Tell me what to put here. You're a good contributor to Y/A NASCAR. You seem very nice, too. I guess that's why no one has told you what you can put there. lol j/k
    I salute you, sir.
  • 15 - Paul Menard and 19 - Elliott Sadler
  • No comments: