20.9.08

NASCAR TRIVIA CAN YOU NAME THE DRIVER OF?

May be...

  • It was the white # 1 ford. It was driving by Dick Brooks and Morgan Shepard.
  • I'm finding Morgan Shepard started one race in car #1, a ford, at Darlington.

    And Dick Brooks started three races, all fords, #1, at Daytona, Rockingham and Atlanta.

    Tough one!
  • I wouldn't say it was easy. Its been a long time, but if I remember correctly that was when Maurice was the Petty in Petty Enterprises. It was a Ford, which I remember being a bit surprised at as the Petty's had a history with Mopar and Pontiac. Now the driver was Dick Brooks, but I think Morgan Shepard ran a few races there too.

    The car was number 1, and I believe it was only the number that was Petty blue on a white car. I don't remember a sponsor and I am not sure it had one. I also don't remember if it ran the full season. It was a very tough time for the Petty's. How'd I do???
  • Petty Enterprises only Winston Cup entry in 1985????

    No it wasn't Richard Petty....in 84 and 85 he and the #43 was with
    Mike Curb Racing.
    No it wasn't Kyle Petty......in 85 he signed to drive for the Wood Bros.

    Can you name the driver? The car #? The mfg? No it wasn't Pontiac!
    Was it Petty blue????????

    Have I stumped you or is this one pretty easy???? Good luck!!!!
  • No comments: