19.9.08

If Hendrick Motorsports continues to win the championship every year will NASCAR cut their horsepower down?

May be...

  • I agrue with Betty.
    I mean agree.
    ...with Beth
  • yeah sure, thats a great idea.

    you really dont think things threw do you?
  • I also agree with GreenBean
    no
  • no no no
    no
  • The engines were tested 4 times last year. Dodge and Toyota had slightly more power than Chevrolet so no restrictions were placed on Chevy.

    It takes more than power to win a championship.

    The cup engines are fairly equal in power. None have had their power cut.
  • I doubt they will win every year. I guess we will have to wait and see if they do, before we can debate on whether they should or should not cut their horsepower down, since I don't consider three championships in the last nine years to be totally out of the ordinary.
  • yup they a sure a will there. they will a know its a consperacy.......
  • no. They'd have to do all of Chevy if they want to cut horsepower and nobody thinks DEI or Haas CNC has too much horsepower.
  • thank you someone on here who noes something why dont we put the same engines in every car so we some actual skill not some dam engineer in a shop
  • Probably not.
    I try to believe it's not favoritism but sometimes it's hard not to.
  • The answer is no! There is no way NASCAR would be that unfair. They only did that to Toyota because they were winning most of the races in nationwide events.
  • I agree with greenbean
    No no no.

  • Let me guess, it's "all driver" when they win.
  • Every year? You certainly have a strange definition of "every".

    Since 1999, Hendrick has won 3. Hardly my definition of "every"...but hey, to each his own I guess.

    P.S. Gibbs also has 3 Cups in the same period of time. Go figure.
  • No comments: