20.9.08

Who will take the nationwide win at Dover today?

May be...

  • 1 driver please
  • Jamie McMurray is going to pull it off tonight!!! Cant wait.
  • Jeff Gordon.... I hope!
  • The winner is going to be Kyle Busch.


    Mike Bliss will lead a little and finish 2nd. Keselowski I predict will have some crappy pit stops but finish 3rd. Then Scott Wimmer will take 2 tires sometime in the race and come in 4th. On the last lap, David Reutimann will get hit by Logano and Leffler and go from 6th to 17th. That is my prediction.
  • DALE JR!!!!
  • Brad K
  • David Ragan
  • I am going to say....hmmm...just guessing here....KYLE BUSCH!!!!


    ROFL


  • Kevin Harvick..... maybe... hopefully...
  • Everyone by now knows crybaby----uh, I meant Kyle Busch won this race. I am disappointed Keselowski never even contended. The good Poles of the world were not well represented in racing today. Oh well. Have a nice weekend all!
  • Joey Lagano

    EDIT: Can I go with Johnny Chapman or Morgan SHepherd?
  • I think if you gotta guess anyway,
    might as well use the brain and say Kyle Busch.
  • My guess would be Kyle Busch...
  • Carl Edwards

    j
  • no doubt. kyle takes it on his way to sweeping the weekend. of course, i say that every weekend...
    ;-)
  • Im late Greenbean but I wanted to answer anyways. Im taking the :

    <<<Red X!

    Have a great weekend everyone and good luck to your drivers!
  • I'm gonna win
  • kyle busch
  • Brad Keselowski driver of the US Navy JR Motorsports Chevy #88. Go get'um Brad.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms & JR Motorsports
  • As much as I hate to admit it, the combination of driver and car all points towards Kyle Busch. That 18 car has been damn near unbeatable in Nationwide, and Kyle dominated at Dover earlier this year...

    So, Kyle Busch is my pick...
  • David Stremme
  • Concrete Carl Edwards. A good day for a back flip!
  • No comments: