20.10.08

Are the Nascar Fans ready for the Obomba 500!!!!!?

May be...

  • Obama sucks and if that is the case,then I won't be playing any online NASCAR video games.
  • I'm reADy!! !! ! 11
  • yeay yeay....... GO McCAIN
  • He just raised 150 million in 1 month he can advertise any where he wants haha
  • I always wonder why I even answer these level one troll questions............Oh, for the 2 points,,,,,,,,,Thanks loser!
  • good for you.

    GO PHILLIES!
  • Barack Obama ads to appear in online video games

    iNCLUDING Nascar 09
    http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaindeale...

    Weird? or no ? has he ever been to a Nascar Event???????
  • You're avatar has boring on the Nascar symbol. Are you serious?

    Anyways, he's doing it to get the video game freaks to vote for him.

    Lenny, Boring, are you bandwagonners? Go Phillies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I don't think mixing NASCAR and politics is a good idea it doesn't make it as fun.
  • He's got my vote....If I could Vote
  • I guess there really isn't anywhere we can go to get away from pro-Obama messages now.
  • Obomba? Really?arrival lax times
  • No comments: