24.10.08

What current driver cries the most?

May be...

  • Kyle Bush. I have seen him cry,
  • The only two I have ever seen cry, as in get emotional are Jeff Gordan (Daytona win) and Casey Mears (first sprint cup win).
  • Tony Stewart (Which is the biggest NASCAR cry baby!)
    Kyle Bush
    Kevin Harvick
  • You mean crying or whining?

    I don't think I've ever seen one of them cry on camera. I think Matt Kenseth's eyes got a little moist after a race he won last year (was it California?), but no, like, noticeable sobbing.
  • Tony Stewart!! I get so tired of hearing his excuses
  • Home Depot dog food?
  • if your talking about kyle busch I totally agree but apparently he got it from his brother who last week wanted to just park his car because he wasn't doing that well, that is a true cry baby
  • It was Mark Martin. Now, for sure, Kyle Shrub. His whining and wanting to park his car last week cinched it for me.
  • Um, ok.
  • "YOU"?
  • None of them!
    Edit: JM stop the Jr hating, he has never cried on camera, except maybe the day his DAD DIED!
  • guys NO BASHING!
    Well Tony Stewart doesn't get mad but he can sure throw fits
    sorry all you #20 fans
  • I'll go ahead and say Kevin Harvick.
  • dale jr.
  • let me give u a hint he drives a dog food car
  • Dale Jr all the time over the radio. He just wants his crew to fix his car which isn't bad.

    Kasey Kahne fans whine the most everywhere else, though.
  • car 29, kevin
  • NASCAR!
  • your driver
    it would have to be nobody else is complaining!!!!!
    KURT BUSCH WILL HE WANT OUT OF HIS CAR THIS WEEK
  • Currently,I am not sure...maybe Denny Hamlin.
    It seems like it changes from time to time.Jeff Gordon used to be a huge whiner,then Tony Stewart.I dunno.Obviously,you are referring to Kyle Busch,but I don't really see where he has whined all that much this year.he really hasn't had much of a reason to until lately.
  • separated at birth: Kyle Busch and Denny Hamlin. The 2 biggest whiny-a s s crybabies ever, who also happen to drive toyotas.
  • Danica Patrick
  • Can't say as I've ever seen any tears from any of them.

    Wait...that's not true, Jeff Gordon did have a bit of an emotional reaction to winning the Daytona.
  • ?kyle? Naw, I have to say Hamlin...he's worse.

    *JUJU*patriosm
  • No comments: