22.10.08

Did u like seein jr get aggressive last week?

May be...

  • Looked like he rolled over there at the end and watched Johnson take another checkered. Didn't even put up a fight there at the end.

    But yeah, he did turn McMurray. Thank goodness it was Jr. who did it otherwise there'd be a thousands questions calling ____ ______ a rough driver if they had done it.
  • That was probably Dale Jr's best performance of the year, so yes, it was cool seeing him work that hard for a great finish. That's what short track racing is all about!
  • I love it when Dale gets aggressive and shows what he really can do, if he wasnt so afraid to get aggressive all the time.

    and if he'd stop running the high line all the time. lol :)
  • Yes I did. I wish he could do more of that. Instead of yelling at his crew chief if needs to get aggressive and just go for it.
  • he didn't do anything i haven't seen him do a hundred times before. that's the nature of short track racing, if a slower driver insists on trying to block you, you have to move them. not spin them out, i don't like to see anyone doing that, but i was at the race sunday and i saw junior use the bump and run on at least a dozen drivers, and he's certainly not the only one who does it. it's just the way you have to race at bristol and martinsville.

    stop hating winter glory, it doesn't become you.
  • yes it was way cool, i kinda want him to be more that way every race
  • He sure did tear back to the front huh? I do like to see him more aggressive I hope he keeps it up. Even talking smack about the NASCAR officiating after the race was pretty good too. I don't want him to turn into a jerk but he is known for being passive so a little aggression is good. I love seeing him all fired up.

    >>I don't think he rolled over and watched Johnson take the checkers. Johnson was better on restarts and short runs Junior was better on a long run. If it stayed green and that phantom caution didn't come out Jimmie would have had a fight on his hands. My own opinion of course.

    >>Oh OK Bestanswer yea, Jimmie did get a better run I will agree with you on that ;)

    >>>>I never said I was happy about Junior spinning out Jamie Mac, I said i am glad he was more aggressive he fought back and yes, I did like that. I also said I don't want him to turn into a jerk but a little fire is a good thing.

    >>>It's cool, I like you Winter and I do enjoy your honesty i just wanted to set the record straight on my thoughts. Cheers!
  • Hell yeah I loved it
  • seein him hit drivers after he got the penalty and gainin so much maybe its just martinsville but u never see him gettin to aggresive
    and turnin mccmuray like that u can tell he was fighting
  • I'm a little confused here, clarify for me people.

    I spend all season listening (err..reading) that one of the things you love most about Jr. is the fact that he's a "clean" driver. He has too much class to spin anyone agressively. That you don't want him to be like his daddy because he is his own man.

    Now you're all saying that you enjoyed him spinning Jamie McMurray and being aggressive. And enjoying the fact that he was like his daddy.

    Which is it?
  • its about time he shows some of his father in him!
  • You know what I've noticed... something really huge..

    Reminisce basically all of Jr's races. He always DOMINATES at the beginning and mid-to-end he falls out or wrecks out. This time and surprisingly this time he had no significance in the beginning of the race, but worked his way quietly to a 2nd place finish [without leading A LAP].

    See that. That tells us... or gives us a pattern-like scenario. BEGIN leading a bunch of laps, dominating = falling off, bad finish, bad luck... Having a bad start = good finish..

    You guys get me?

    Sorry I didn't answer your qestion. Here comes the reporting. I beg you not to report me or I'll I'll troll-hunt you like a lion on a hyena [Very weird simile.. sorry]
  • Yes, it was great to see some aggressive driving come out in him without getting to aggresive. I think that penalty fired him up alittle and he drives better when he is fired up, and Tony Jr made a great call on not to pit and he was able to get alot of track positions back. He just didn't have enough for Jimmie there at the end, that was the bad part of it. Hope we see the same Dale Jr at AMS this weekend..

    Go Dale Jr & Hms

    Go RAYS!!
  • yeah reminded me of his dad
  • Lol, Jr. fas are funny. They don't like when drivers are aggressive around him but they love when he wrecks others. remember Loudon? McMurray was lynched and it wasn't even his fault. I am of course stero typing Jr. Nation. There are many Jr. fans I like on here. I'm talking about the Jr. trolls.valenteins day card
  • No comments: