20.10.08

How about that sweet little run by Dale Jr. yesterday?

May be...

  • yeah........wow.........yippee........FI... LOSER
  • Argh...I missed the race...with all the football on in the afternoon...but if Dale Jr won or did well...I am happy. The RAYS on the otherhand are out of this world! I live in Saint Petersburg (where Tampa Bay is located, not Tampa) and this place has erupted with heart and goodwill. What a bunch of cool athletes who play a heck of a ballgame. Go Rays!
  • He did a great job yesterday and I was praying that he'd pass Jimmie at the end (dang caution) LOL but really I was really proud of him yesterday and I am hoping he keeps it up! I really want to see him back in victory lane again this year!
    Let the haters hate who cares he did awesome and we know it!!
    And just for you go Rays!!

    edit: you know it's nice that our friends that aren't jr fans can admit that he did good thanks guys you all are great!
  • That was sweet! No tires blew out, nobody wrecked him, he did an awesome job. I was really hoping he would of won the race. Rackpurdue is right.....I think he had the car to beat Jimmy. He's in the Chase and has a chance to move up and that makes me happy.

    Just for Straitedge Kid...I was proud of Truex too. Glad to see him have a decent run for a change.



    Congrats to the Rays. I was sooo glad to see them win that game to clinch it. From an Indians fan.
  • Excellent run yesterday! Too bad it's was too little too late. But it paled in comparision to the win by the TB Rays!!...I wonder, if Tampa won the World Series, the Super Bowl and the Stanley cup all in the same year would all of these sporting events take a year off like the NHL did when the Lightning won the Stanley Cup?

    If you can't tell I'm from the Tampa area.....lol!!

    Go Rays....Go Bucs....Go Lightning!!!!!!
  • OMG Lenny!!! What are you trying to do to me?

    Both Jr and the Rays did a good job yesterday..
  • I was really a great race. Junior did a hellva good job yesterday and even though he didn't win Junior definitely was able to challenge Jimmie and that was awesome to see.

    Congrats to Jimmie too! He sure is trying to make history.
  • yep it was AWESOME!!!
  • Yep, he had a heck of a run going.

    I think he would have caught JJ and won if it were not for that last caution.

    Go TAMPA!!!!!
  • Hey what about Aric Almirola Leading huh? or a Solid Top 10 run for Martin Truex Jr?

  • I loved it. Just wish that there wasnt that last caution. He might have pulled off the win. But they all did great yesterday.

    Congrats on the Rays!!!!!
  • I know the HATERS will still be HATERS but I thought he did a heck of a job yesterday.......................

    Today I honor...................The Tampa Bay Rays for knocking off the 132 million dollar Boston Red Sox (Tampa's Payroll: 44 million-2nd lowest in MLB) OK, I'll shut up now!!!
  • Junior really looked good yesterday. I really thought he had something for Jimmie yesterday. It was really good to see him up there !capcom code marvel vs
  • No comments: