22.10.08

Besides Jimmie Johnson, who wins the race out of the drivers listed below?

May be...

  • Based on the drivers from your list here is how i will rank them

    Carl Edwards
    Jeff Burton
    Tony Stewart
    Matt Kenseth
    Jeff Gordon
    Kevin Harvick
    Denny Hamlin
    Clint Bowyer
    Kurt Busch
  • Kenseth
  • Jeff Burton for the win!!!
  • Tony Stewart or Kevin Harvick but the way the Chase has been going it could be anybody. Good luck!
  • Jeff Burton, he has a fighting chance until the end.
  • Jeff Burton. I picked him for my 'lunch bet' this week.
  • At Atlanta I would say Carl Edwards, for sure. He loves the high banks and would probably have won the spring race had he not blown his engine. He got his very first cup win there in a classic duel to the checkers with Jimmie Johnson. I think Matt was awfully consistent there in the past but Carl is more coomfortable in the poorer handling COT.
    3 STR8 N 08!!!
  • i would pick carl edwards.
  • I'm hoping Tony. But odds are it will be Jimmie.
  • My husband loves Jeff Burton and I am a Jimmie Johnson fan...so that's our idea of perfection...

    I like all of the drivers though..all of them are really nice guys...aren't I easy to please? Happy with whoever wins! lol
  • Since I am from Kansas, I am hoping Clint Bowyer.
  • I will say Carl Edwards since Roush/Fenway is so good at 1.5 mile tracks. You could also make a strong argument for RCR & JGR on 1.5 miler's too. But I will stick with Carl Edwards, Good luck!
  • TONY STEWART.... ALL THE WAY
  • Carl Edwards
  • Jeff Gordon He has to win one this season
  • tony he's my favorite.
  • Atlanta? I'd go with Carl Edwards, Tony Stewart, Jeff Gordon, or Clint Bowyer
  • I'm rooting for anyone from RCR!
  • Yes, I am still trying to come from 2nd place to win my fantasy league......lol
    Kevin Harvick
    Jeff Burton
    Carl Edwards
    Jeff Gordon
    Tony Stewart
    Denny Hamlin
    Clint Bowyer
    Matt Kenseth
    Kurt Busch

    Thanks...................................william mclean artist
  • No comments: