24.10.08

What is 1 good thing you can say about your least fav. driver, and 1 bad thing about your favorite?

May be...

  • 1 good thing about Carl Edwards : He does great backflips.

    1 bad thing about Kyle Busch: he took his horrendous finishes of the chase too hard. Buck up boy you'll get 'em next year!!
  • Tony Stewart is very charitable and I commend him greatly for it.

    Elliott Sadler just sucks. lol
  • one good thing about least fav: His ego doesn't seem as big as it was at DEi

    1 bad thing about fav: He needs to calm down and focus to win the chase.
  • 1. 20 - Getting his own team

    2. 99 - A bully to Newman
  • He's handsome (JPM)
    He talks in circles about the future of his car owner's future plans for the company and the other teams (Bobby Labonte)
  • 1 good thing about my least favorite driver Pablo Montoya , he is a pretty good driver. 1 bad thing about my favorite driver David Reutimann is he isn't as aggressive with other drivers as he should be.
  • Jeff Gordon- He has a childrens hospital. Dale Jr- win some more races.
  • Kyle Busch is one heck of a driver, Man knows how to drive!

    Bad thing about Jr., needs to be a bit more racier, stop letting guys run over him, and speak his mind a little more, not hold it inside. Just watch what you say, don't want to loose those driver points and 10,000.00!!!
  • 1 good thing about Kyle: drives a loose car like no one else!

    1 bad thing about Jr: Just quit arguing with Tony Jr and drive.
  • 1 good thing about Dale Jr: He is standing up against NASCAR some finally.

    1 bad thing about Tony Stewart: hmmmm sometimes he gets too mad when he loses but that might also be a good thing
  • 1 Good Thing: Boy that Michael Waltrip has some funny commercials.

    1 Bad Thing: Bobby Labonte just sucks lately. I'm sticking with him as long as he's driving, though!
  • One good thing about Kyle Busch: The boy knows how to drive.

    One bad thing about Junior: Needs to be more aggressive, and needs to stop shouting at his crew chief and just drive.
  • Well #20 & #18 are tied for my least favorite so I will say something nice about each of them.

    Kyle Busch the kid can drive anything he is in and he is very, very good at it.
    Tony Stewart - I love he is starting his own team, I will always think it had a lot with JD going to Toyota and i respect Tony for it.

    Junior - Needs to be a bit more aggressive in his driving and less aggressive with his mouth....LOL! Hey, I love the guy but everyone has faults.

    Now before I get jumped on for saying Junior needs to be more aggressive I DO NOT want him to be like his dad and wreck everything he comes in contact with;) I loved Sr. but I am not looking for anyone to take his place. I love Junior for completely different reasons & I just want him to have some fire in his belly and to drive with that fire.
  • Least favorite: Kyle Busch. I do admit the kid can drive and he has matured a little this season.

    Favorite: Dale Jr. I agree with Steffy, he needs to be a little more aggressive and have better communication with Eury Jr. But other than that, Jr is AWESOME!
  • Least Fav: Shrub IS a good driver.
    Fav: Jr. should listen to his crew chief more.

    That is the best I can do. Thanks for unblocking me. I still don't know why.

    *JUJU*
  • Clint Bowyer (least favorite)---nice car

    Robby Gordon (favorite)--learn to get into your pitt stall better.
  • Kyle is maturing some this year and one of the best wheelmen in NASCAR. Jimmie can be a little too PC at times.
    3 STR8 N 08!!!
  • Tony Stewart speaks his mind. I do like that about him. I wish Kenseth was more aggressive at times.amplifier car diagram
  • No comments: