22.10.08

Kyle Busch Halloween trivia questions?

May be...

  • 1. Micaelangelo

    2. Kurt Busch

    3. Cheer leading
  • OMG I have no idea.
  • I know, many of you think you already know enough about Kyle Busch, and many more think knowing anything at all about him is too much. But that's not the point of YA. So here's a little "Rowdy" Halloween trivia to test those Kyle Busch fans in the audience:

    1) Which Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle did Kyle go trick-or-treating as one year?

    2) One year Kyle dressed as his favorite NASCAR driver growing up. Who was it?

    3) What other sport did Kyle go out representing on Halloween as a kid?
  • 1. Michaelangelo

    2. Jeff Gordon

    3. Football Player
  • Shoot I don't even know this one!!!!

    1- Michaelangelo
    2-JEFF GORDON!!! (that was his favorite driver growing up)
    3-Baseball player-hmm...or football, I'll go with football

    Hey Maggie and Bestanswer...cheater cheater pumpkin eaters!! You two changed your answers!!!
  • 1.Michaelangelo
    2.Jeff Gordon
    3.WWE
  • 1. Michael-Angelo
    2. Richard Petty
    3. Motocross


    I completely Guessed. I'm clueless dude.

    EDIT: Darn Can I get a Thumbs up for Trying? More More!! haha
  • 1. Michaelangelo

    2. Jeff Gordon

    3. Football player
  • I don't know 1 or 3 but I do believe that 2 was Jeff Gordon.
  • dont know turtles names
    kurt
    dodgeball
    that was just last year want ithow to copy hd
  • No comments: