25.10.08

Nascar Nation...What are you doing for the race tomorrow?

May be...

  • Where are you watching it?
    What are you eating/drinking?
    Are you excited!

    Have fun!

    -storm-
  • My son has a cub scout pack meeting for the beginning of the race so i will be there otherwise when i come home i will be glued to the TV.
    If the weather is cold i think i will be making chili and rice.
    Of course i am excited!
  • I'll be watching either in my bedroom or my living room. If I eat anything, it'll be a snack, since I usually eat lunch earlier than the races start. Yeah, I'm kind of excited, since Atlanta usually has good races.
  • I will be in my room, multi tasking, watching the race and doing my homework.

    I will be eating, who knows? Something good though!

    Am I excited? Heck yes I am, I am always excited for Raceday!
  • Unfortunately, I have work tomorrow and I will have to listen to the first half on the radio. then I get home at 4 and I can watch the second half.
  • I will defintly be watching the race..I hope kyle has another bad day and stays in last place..Thats what he gets for his crap this year. Anyways I am hoping that Jr. can get another 2nd finish if not the win..But yeah basically I'll be watching the race.
  • I'll be watching it at home as usual. Probably Beef stew this week, it's pretty chilly here. Then we have the normal chips n dip, Trail Bologna & crackers, lot's of finger food, veggies n dip and Apple Caramel cake for desert.
    Excited, oh heck ya! I'll be up early, get my cooking and cleaning done in time for the start of the race and park my tush on the couch with my loved ones and enjoy the race.
    You have fun too and enjoy the race. Good luck to everyones favorite drivers!
  • Where are you watching it? My living room is my easy chair right beside my lovely wife.
    What are you eating/drinking?Chips & hot sauce from my favorite mexican food place to eat at.
    Are you excited! Im very excited as I always am for any race. I think its going to be better than the spring race there.

    : )
  • I am supposed to be attending a baby shower. But I am not. I called them to say I couldn't make it. so I guess, if it isn't rained out I'll watch it here. Nothing special I guess. It's rainy here todaya nd I don't know what tomorrow will be like.
  • Hell Yeah I'm Excited

    Watching it downstairs by myself.... i already checked no boogeyman
    Eating: Whatever
    Drinking a Coke Zero
    Hell Yeah!!


    You Too!
  • I'll be watching it at home wearing my Dale Jr. National Guard T-shirt.
    Drinking Dr. Pepper.
    Heck yeah, I'm excited :D

  • I'll watch probably the first half of the race then I gotta spend the rest of my day moving....
  • my living room. yes.
  • i am watching it at my grandma and grandpa's, we are going to eat and drink wat ever we feel like and DUH im excited to see kasey kahne win!!
  • I'll watch it and no friends are coming over so I'll order pizza. After that, I'll watch the Phillies game!
  • Will be at work for the first part. Then will come home and watch it
    1.) Watching it at home
    2.) Drinking dr. pepper
    3.) Yeah , I am hoping Junior can pull off a win this week.
  • home alone
    mt dew
    i reckon
    superdave is so lucky
  • We'll be at my in-law's house.
    We'll most likely order pizza.
    Heck Yeah!!!right time the wrong
  • No comments: