24.10.08

Dale Jr. fans..................?

May be...

  • Grey Ghost
  • The Citizen Solider car was pretty sweet, BUT the Tallegada car with MY name on it has to be my favorite ;)
  • Yep me too! That was awesome!!


    on a side note: John Singleton Mosby was called "The Grey Ghost", during the American Civil war for his ability to lay low and then strike quickly and effectively. I think a fitting name also for the National Guard car.
  • The Citizen Soldier car.
  • the silver national guard car he drove in the all star race
  • The Grey Ghost that was awesome, and also the Camo one he drove at Daytona, and having my name on the two he crashed in 'dega. But the Grey Ghost has to be #1.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • all of them
  • Actually all his paint scheme's are cool...But I am with a few people here, the Grey Ghost...That is just my opinion of course..
  • Any car that Junior drives I like. I do think the Grey Ghost was pretty cool though. I also liked the one where he had all the names on it I thought that was awesome.
  • His dark red Amp car was so awesome. It's my favorite color and it was so shiny. Also, my husband loves camo, so it was cool to see his camo car, too.
  • I really liked the Citizen/Soldier car. That was awesome and it really showed alot of support for our troops.

    Go Jr.!
  • The camoflauge car
  • The grey Ghost and I also loved his camo car when he was in the 8.

    And on a side note LOVE the new name hot prez :)
  • Not a Jr fan but I like his normal National Guard blue car. Everything else is overkill. Decals and imaging software have taken the artistry away.
  • Mountain Dew Classic!!! Awesome
  • In order:

    1. Black, White, & Orange #83 "Dale Jr Division" (Nationwide)
    2. Citizen Soldier / Grey Ghost
    3. Old School Mountain Dew
    4. Red National Guard Car (Nationwide)
    5. AMP Signatures Car
    6. Amp Energy Relaunch
    7. National Guard
    8. Amp Energy
    9. Go Daddy #5 (Nationwide) (Damn that car is UGLY!)

    ....HOLY CRAP! I forgot the Defending Freedom camoflage car! Put that in there in between #4 & #5.
  • The Citizen/Soldier car.
  • I'm with Lynn.

    Citizen Soldier rocked the house!
  • all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • all of them but the grey ghost was cool
  • The Citizen Solider car and the retro Mountain Dew car.
  • What was your favorite paint scheme from this year? I love that Grey Ghost.
  • I'm not a huge Jr. fan but liked his retro Mountain Dew paint scheme from Darlington.
  • I'm with you on the Grey Ghost.....but then again, he could drive a tricycle and I would love it.

    That man is awesome!! He showed up at my son's high school a couple of weeks ago and he got to sit in his car and everything. He came home with all kinds of stuff. My son said "mama, we didn't know he was coming, they surprised us".....I told him if the school had let the kids know he was coming, 1/2 of our city would have been all over that school to see him!!

    Gotta luv the Jr man, gotta luv him!!
  • The one with my name on it at Talladega!!!!!!! Beyond that, I would agree with you, the Grey Ghost was way kool.

    *JUJU*
  • Citizen Soldier, the Grey Ghost & his fan tribute car from Talladega are my favorites, but I really liked all of them.xnxx movie
  • No comments: