20.10.08

Nascar Nation question #7?

May be...

  • I'd bring Kyle to activity day at my son's school.
    I'd just say "Kids, this is NASCAR driver Kyle Busch" and let him do the rest.
    It's a school for special needs kids, kids with Autism, Down Syndrome, Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, etc.. Kyle being the big kid that he is, would be amazing.
    The idea comes from seeing how awesome Kyle is with kids after seeing this video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4Fx-Luea...

    *I'd be blubbering like an idiot, watching those kids having fun*
  • Rack, I've done this several time with Dale Jr and the Make a Wish Foundation, Introducing him is easy, I just speak about what the foundation means to him..Its as if I'm floating, I'm always a person who never writes a speech its easy to introduce him. Especially with some of the parents and children in the audiance..Just seeing him with some of these children I have taken to the race tracks out here on the west coast..He is a softy, I actually had to call him one time and tell him, the child you were suppose to meet, passed away, it tore him up. Yes he has a very very sensitive side people. That one still hurts me. But its been fun to sit up on the pit box with a child and a parent, and yeah all the dang gals cussing at me for being with Dale Jr.. I can not describe his voice when I called him about the boy passing away, I can't even remember what I said, but he did call the parents and he spoke with them.. I don;t care what all you Dale Jr haters, and bashers say, this guy has a heart of gold..

    Go Dale Jr & Hms......

    Yeah...The Rays are going to the World Series..T-bone are you happy..
  • Dale Jr. and to the people i work somewhat for (Developmentally Disabled Adults) i would say here is the most popular and eligible Nascar Driver
  • if you are a reporter stay away from him, he will clim the hell out of your fence look out its smoke, aka TONY STEWART
  • Okay I've got one more for tonight.
    If you could introduce your favorite driver for an event (or whatever it may be) How would you do it and what would you say to describe him? Be creative and original (winner gets best answer)
  • LOL GOOD QUESTION....

    TONY STEWART


    This person has meant the world to me, despite his man boobs that are perkier than mine, this person is funny, as class clown, this person is aggressive, **mumbles ( wish he get aggressive with me in bed ) THIS PERSON HAS MORE GRAY HAIR THAN MY GREAT GREAT GRAND DADDY ( who happens to be older than dirt! ) This person is a two time CHAMPION! This person has given Million's of hard earned money to charities all over the world! this person, is a great friend, people think he is like a grizzly bear, but i prefer to know him like a soft snugly teddy bear, who happens to be as sweet as honey! i like to present this award to the best in NASCAR, and a great friend, and companion would you PLEASE PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER AND HELP ME WELCOME MR. ANTHONY WAYNE STEWART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  • Martin Truex Jr

    This Person is someone I look up too, hopefully walk in his footsteps, and take over his seat when he retires. Drives the best car and fastest car, Martin Truex jr!! Come On Down Buddy!!pwi file format
  • No comments: