8.10.08

Can you help me out NATION?

May be...

  • Carl, Jimmie, Dale, and Gregg (Mark Martin or Martin Truex for the C)
  • Jimmie and Carl are the obvious A choices. Bobby Labonte is a very good sleeper B pick at Lowe's. Kasey Kahne and Casey Mears are also good B picks this week along with Jamie McMurray. In group C I would take Reutimann and Mike Skinner. Mikey might be another driver to consider, if he can avoid wrecking he has had some decent runs there riding around the top. Good luck.
    3 STR8 N 08!!!
  • Im going with in A group:(Ive maxed Jimmie out (: :
    Tony Stewart(Momentum) X (active)
    Jeff Burton(Getting stronger every race)

    B Group
    Kasey Kahne(Good there) X
    Martin Truex Jr( Good mile and a halfer)X
    Dale Jr
    Kyle Busch

    C Group:
    Brian Vickers(Getting better)X
    Scott Riggs( Bootie Barker has got him running good)

    Your maxed out on Vickers in C, I would go with Travis Kvapil.
    *** AJ Almendinger is entered in the #00 of Michael Waltrip Racing which the #00 is not in the top 35 and just plain too risky for my blood. MWR hasnt had all that good of cars.
  • Don't know which group he falls into, but you best use Kasey Kahne. The dude has won 3 of the last 5 races at LMS (not including the All Star races).

    2 for 2 in 2006
    0 for 2 in 2007
    1 for 1 in 2008
  • Kyle, Tony, Jeff G, Jeff B
  • I'd go with Smoke & Harvick both have a shot...group B
    Elliott Sadler & Edwards..group C
    Good luck! Hope this helps. Maybe keep Truex & Menard in mind too.
  • Gosh I have been working on this all morning long, I took brutal beating at Tallegada I need a good week.

    A - Jimmie Johnson
    Carl Edwards
    (Tony Stewart almost won last year and may still be riding
    the momentum this week)

    B- Trego is right Bobby Labonte has the 2nd best finishing average at
    Lowe's.
    Kasey Khane
    Kyle
    Greg Biffle
    Mark Martin

    C- Ruiteman he is hot right now
    Sam Hornish has a good finishing average at Lowe's.
    AJ is back in the 00 I believe too.

    AHHHHHH!!!!!!

    >>Thanks Lenny you made me feel pretty good I got a 200 right on the nose last week. At least I beat you...LOL!!

    Good Luck!
  • go with Tony stewart,and Harvick as a group B. I'd use Truex then group C I'd use Elliott Sadler and Menard
  • A driver I have Johnson and Burton
    Matt Kenseth finished in the top 10 in the spring race.

    B list Elliot Sadler and Kasey Kahne
    They both did great in the spring race Top 10

    C list David Reutimann
    But you cant count out AJ he has got something to prove!!!!
  • Carl, Jeff, Jimmie, and Tony for the A group
    Reutimann for the C group

    Good luck!
  • I led my Yahoo Fantasy racing league the past 11 weeks and led 22 of 30 overall but have slipped to 2nd.............Give me your top "4" throwing in a group "C" driver in there somewhere...................Thanks!!
    Johnson is an obvious choice but besides him, who would you pick as a group "A" guy........................
  • For a "C" driver, I wouldn't count out the Dingalinger... he'll be driving the 00 this weekend... the same car Kenny Wallace brought to a 12th place finish at 'Dega!guisto bangkok
  • No comments: