11.10.08

Did anybody else see robby gordons car in final practice?

May be...

  • that was sick
  • Yes. On CNN they showed the in-car view... he was playing with himself.
  • Nah....he was just a little loose-off.

    On second thought, was Carl Edwards behind him???
  • he had that thing sideways!!! that thing was way to the extreme he was turning towards the wall down the straightaways. i think there might be another rule change after tonight
  • Thanks Dude Report Abuse
  • Yeah I saw that in final practice. To me that looks like more than the one degree allowed by NASCAR. Many teams had "yaw" the last time in May especially the Penske cars. I am actually surprised NASCAR acccepted that car in inspection. We'll see how he does tonight but I would not be surprised if NASCAR does something more about this
  • I'm far more interested in his paint scheme. It's stealing Paul Menard's thunder ><
  • I seen that!!
    He was running the high and low groove, on the same lap
    lol
  • i wanna go fast
  • nope
  • I didnt see it but I believe it.

    Even Jeff Burton said I would rather be loose in this race then tight, so maybe its his game plan for the night.
  • TMI conquistador.... no i didnt he must think its the baha racearrival fraport
  • No comments: