8.10.08

Haw do u like the ups #6 car?

May be...

  • lol I guess I'm one of the few who actually like it. But your right it does look like a Hershey bar b/c it reminds me of the special paint scheme KH ran at, I think it was Daytona for the Pepsi 400 a few years back.
  • I dont like it at all. I think its one of the ugliest cars I have ever seen.
  • Have to agree with you....doesn't look that great.
    Which is surprising thought Roush would really come out with a great scheme for it. Just an opinion as always.
  • I like it but you're right, it does look like a Hershey Bar. lol
  • eww. brown and yellow don't go well together at all.

    poor david :(
  • Somewhat reminds me of the #88 Snickers Ford Fusion. (I liked that scheme).

    But for all the talk that UPS did (& does) about driving the Big Brown Truck its nice to see that their race car is also sporting that color...even though most would say that brown reminds them of a big piece of shi....
  • http://www.jayski.com/schemes/2009/6cup....

    i dont like it it looks like a hersheys bar
  • It looks ok. I think they did the best they could with a brown car. There's not a whole lot of options with the color brown. So I think they did great with what they had to work with.
  • Not very appealing.
  • a hershey bar how about a turd
  • Yuck, I don't like it either. It looks ike a dark mud puddle with a glaze.
  • it's not great but i still like it much better than the 2 lame schemes on juniors cars. i would like to see more gold incorporated in the ups cars paint scheme.
  • The animated picture doesn't look too good. Maybe it will look better in real life.
  • it kind of reminds me of sewage sludge i dont like it. maybe it will grow on me
  • It's okay, I've seen worse....much worse.
    And it will probably look better out on the track than it does in the picture.
    Go David!!!
  • It's alright, but they could've came up with something better than that.

    It does look like a Hershey bar. lol
  • I like it. Brown does a lot for me.
  • It looks like "poopie".................
  • Well looks like UPS Brown is coming back to NASCAR.The first year UPS was in the series they used brown ( the rolling brown t_rd.)
    It will take some getting use to.
  • i thank it does look like a Hershey's bar sure is some thing different
  • I like it, I think the brown and gold look pretty sharp together. It does kinda remind me of a Snickers bar or maybe I am hungry....missed breakfast this morning.
  • It would be more attractive if it had some white somewhere. But UPS loves to brand "brown". So I certainly understand the concept with the scheme.color emulator geo neo pocket
  • No comments: