10.10.08

Nascar Nation.........?

May be...

  • Yes i was very disappointed, but there wasn't anything anyone could do about the rain.

    Mr.President, you've done an incredible job around here bringing honest opinions and great ideas to the table. Great job with Breast Cancer Awareness.

    Also a very happy birthday! :)

    Have a wonderful day! :)
  • just adding my 2 cents,

    Strait form Marlin Monroe herself,

    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday Mister President
    Happy Birthday to you------ An many moooore!

    By the way Today's my wife's birthday, I married A perfect 10/10/75
  • Yes that was bad that they didn't get a chance to qualify.
    Congratulations Mr. President !!! If anyone ever needed to be honored it is Him !!!! One of the Greatest Contributors on this forum !

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR.PRESIDENT !!!!!!!
  • Yes, i was disappointed, but what can ya do?

    I personally think the chase is not a place for rookies to start to "cut their teeth"

    Congrats to The Pres........

    And keep up the good work, promoting cancer awareness of any kind is invaluable.

    On that subject, I am offering free breast exams. Please send me pictures of the area to be examined and I will get back to you with the results.
  • Were you disappointed that Bryan Clauson(#40), Brad Keselowski(#25) & Scott Speed(#82) didn't get a chance to qualify and race on Saturday?

    Or, do you think that guys who are making their first cup start do it in a non Chase race instead of one that is in "The Chase" where there is so much at stake with the chase drivers?


    I would like to honor Mr President(Tom G) and all that he has done to bring Breast Cancer Awareness to millions of people on Yahoo Answers and especially our Nascar section.

    Another thing, tommorow is Mr Presidents Birthday and I would like to wish him a very very happy birthday. You are the Man Mr President.
  • Yeah I was really looking forward to it. I fully expected Scott Speed to get a top 10. It doesn't matter what race they start to me, I just like seeing what the newer guys can come in and do. As long as they don't cause a big wreck it's fine with me.

    Oh, I didn't catch that the first time but happy birthday Tom G!
  • yes highly disapointed
    happy birthday prez.
  • I am not really all that dissapointed, they will get their chance in due time. Tom G, we all honor you today and thank you for making us more aware of breast cancer. If one person gets early treatment because of your campaign it will be the best thing accomplished during your term as President. Keep up the fine work, you are well respected. I hope you have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow. Enjoy the race and have a great weekend!
    3 STR8 N 08!!!
  • I wish theyd get to race that sucks


    happy birthday prez


    go Phillies
  • Yes I was...especially Scott Speed. But yeah I can see where a rookie mistake could lead to someone not winning a championship if he takes out that driver. Maybe starting next season would be great.

    Tom, one of the nicest guys around anywhere...and I am happy to say a good friend. I honor you today for all that you do and all that you are.

    Yes a Very very happy birthday....and good luck at college and all that you do. You will keep in touch with your Y/A friends??? We will make you. Remember my fellow New Yorker...I (sort of) know where you live!! :0)
  • I was. But when its NASCAR vs. Mother Nature usually Mother Nature wins.
  • I was disappointed that they didn't have a chance but these rookies are jumping up through the series way too early ad it's creating a bunch of Casey Atwood's.

    Thank you very much for the kind words and the birthday wishes. It is all of you that I should be thanking, I couldn't do it without all of your support and participation. Hope Elliott can get a win for me tomorrow.

    And Tom P, let me know if you need any second opinions. LMAO

  • I was bummed for them but personally I think they are moving these young guys way to fast, give them time in Nationwide before putiing them with the big-boys. They need time to learn and mature before racing in the Sprint series and the seasoned veterans will most likely put a real hurting on them.

    I am always happy to honor Tom! I also will bet the email fairy will leave him a little something for his birthday tomorrow....LOL!!
  • I'm disappointed, I've been waiting to see Brad Keslowski run in a Cup race. He has proven that he can win a race against the Cup drivers who run in the Nationwide series without causing any problems. It would of been very interesting to see how he would of handled himself in a Chase race. He has the desire to win but I just don't see him holding back any of the drivers who are in the Chase. JMO

    Mr. President - Great Job. You Rock!! Hoping your birthday is a very happy one, you deserve it. Happy Birthday to You!!
  • Well I was busy most of the day yesterday so I didn't even realize it was cancelled until this morning. But yea it sucks those guys didn't even get a chance. I was really looking forward to seeing how Scott Speed would do since he's done so well in the Trucks so far this season.

    Happy B-day Tom! Hopefully Elliot will have a good run tomorrow. Kevin won on my b-day weekend in 06 and it's still one of my favorite wins of his. Have a great day tomorrow!
  • I was real disappointed about Keselowski not being able to qualify and Speed too. But that is the way it rolls.

    Tom G thank you for all you have done with breast cancer awareness. You have the valuable skill of informing and getting people to act. Happy Birthday!

    Tom P you crack me up.
    bangkok airways discovery
  • No comments: