8.10.08

Nascar Nation..............?

May be...

  • Thanks Tom.
    You're a great guy.

    *does backstroke in the Pepto Bismol swimming pool*
  • Aw, thanks!
    You did an amazing job getting everyone to sport pink avatars!
    This place wouldnt be so great without you!
  • Thanks dude, NASCAR Nation is awesome. I thank all of you who contribute to the NASCAR YA section and thanks for supporting Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
  • Thanks Tom! I'm glad you are the President of Nascar Nation, we wouldn't be anything without you!
  • we love you right back NNP Tom G!!!!

    ((((((Hugs))))))
  • Thanks a lot man!

    And your welcome...
  • Thanks Tom.It means a lot to me(and I am sure to all of us)to be able to get on here and speak our minds with people with similar(and sometimes not so similar) interests.NASCAR fans ARE the greatest in the world and I have met a lot of them,but you guys on here are the best I have ever known.I do hope that one day we can all try to get together at a track that is pretty close in distance for everyone and hang out and enjoy some NASCAR racing!!
  • Well Mr.President you guide us well. This is the greatest YA forum with the greatest punch of people going. I am humbled just to be a part of Nascar Nation.
  • Thank you for those kind words, Mr. President. You yourself are a great contributor and always ask great questions. You're one of a kind pal.
  • Thanks. It is great to have a wonderful President like you. I was honored to be able to able to participate in Breast Cancer Awareness month here. This is a fun place to be.
  • Awe, Mr. President your going to make me get all mushy and stuff.

    The people I have been lucky enough to chat with and be friends with in Y/A show me what I already knew, NASCAR fans are the best folks on earth. We truly care about each other and the world around us. I think if we were ever lucky enough to all meet up for a race someday it would be like seeing old (and new, welcome junior_88_amped) friends again. Boy oh boy I can only imagine the awesome time we would have together. Who knows maybe some day that may be a reality, I would love to meet everyone here too. Ya never know.

    Thank you Mr. President for all you do. You are a great guy with a huge heart. I am not sure how the term of Presidency works here but I can say....4 more years, 4 more years!!

    Have a good night my friends....
  • Thanks Tom! YOu are one of a kind. YOu are doing a terrific job, and thank you soooo much for the avatars.
  • Thanks Tom, I hope you know that we all think you are great too, you're the glue that's holds us all together, well at least me LOL especially when things get crazy in here at times, but seriously you're one of the best and maybe one day we can have a YA day at one of the tracks and all get to meet each other! That would be fun, all of us meeting each other in other respected drivers shirts of course, that would be interesting LOL! Thanks for all you do on here and for being such a great friend and guy!
  • Thanks!

    We definately have one of the most tight knit forums on here, and I think I can speak for everyone when I say we are proud to be part of it.

    And I think it is great that you honor all of the people on here! It is a nice way to appreciate everyones view on here! Because we all know taht we dont have the same points of view!
  • Thank you. It's mostly because of you that we have the opportunity to support Breast Cancer Awareness the way we do. You are a great member, and I personally want to thank you for your intelligence and just being a great person. Thank you Mr. President!! You deserve the title.
  • This will probably be deleted but I don't care. I just want to let you know how great each and every one of you are. I want to thank you for supporting Breast Cancer Awareness month and being the best internet pals around. Some day I hope to meet you all. No doubt in my mind Nascar fans are the best in the world. You all contribute greatly to the forum and it wouldn't be the same without each of you. If I have not honored you yet, your day will come, there are just so may great people on here and I want to get to you all.
  • thanks alot man--- you're the one, prez
    if it wont for you it wouldnt be like this!



  • Thanks Tom, you are quite a man. Its really been cool of you to make all these avatars for everyone to help spread the word. Im honored to have all of you as friends in here. Nascar fans are one of a kind and there are none and I mean none greater than Nascar Fans! Thanks for including me in your daily life. You guys here and my wonderful wife in the Nascar section help keep mind from wondering back off into alcoholism. You guys rock! Have a great night!

    Kurt's gonna thump Elliott the rest of the way I have no doubt! :;)
  • thank you! you're great as well!! we will meet someday.
  • Wouldn't be able to do it without you, man.

    Definitely a great family, this board is. It may be dysfunctional sometimes, but it's a great group of people.
  • Don't know if I am part of your Nascar Nation, which is cool, nice to see some real fans on here, but my pleasure to go pink for a month for something like this.
    Thanks Tom.
  • You are very welcome and thank you.
  • You are a awesome president. Can we right in your name on the big election ballots in Nov. You Rock, and I hope your fav Elliott gets a win this weekend for your birthday.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • Thank you for being my friend dude...your a great person too...Looking forward to the day we can meet...Hell if you ever come to the Atlanta race let me know...we'll go together...lol
  • Aw, shucks.. right back at ya.
  • damn it, I forgot my pink avatar!

    listen man, I am 88 Dominates it's just that there is someone on here who keeps suspending me so I had to hide my identity! I have a pink avatar! I do! I do!

    Thanks man you are the best on here I love racing and yahoo answers and everyone in the nascar section lets go!

    and I'll get right on that pink avatar!storix usb drivers
  • No comments: