11.10.08

Will Elliott Sadler win tonight?

May be...

  • Even this die hard Dale Jr fan would love to see The Pink Rocket in Victory lane,that is one awesome car, I hope it comes out in a die cast, I gotta get that one. Yes, it would be cool, if not I hope he gets a top 3, I hope nobody wrecks that car its just so awesome looking to be in a wreck, Nascar should penalize any driver who wrecks it.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • no he wont
  • I doubt it. He could use a win though.
  • no he wont win i thank 48 is
  • I As you team mate beg to differ, Just let me remind you , The All-Star Race , And the first race at lowes! Were both won by Kasey, so your going to have a tuff race on your hand LIL BRO!

    As well as Kasey wants in the record books for winning at Lowes all three times in a season!

    AND HE'S HUNGRY FOR A WIN! but I hope Elliott comes in second , we still are team mates, It my Job to hope for the best for ya!!!

    GO TEAM GEM!!!!!!!!

    OH, BTW LIL BRO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. PRESIDENT!!
    YA, I know , then I would have to pay attention to another driver, but that's O.K. Go Team GEM!
  • No i don't think he will win but i think he will finish in the top 20.
  • It would be nice to see Elliott back in victory lane,especially with the Breast Cancer Awareness scheme(I know it would mean a lot to him and his family because of the battle his mother had with breast cancer,plus it's a victory).Being that he didn't get a chance to qualify the car,he will have to start about halfway through the field(22nd),but he had a really good 1st practice.He was 3rd on those charts.They must have made too much of an adjustment or adjusted the car the wrong way during final practice because his speeds in that was 30th fastest.That practice probably doesn't reflect how he will run,though.The race is 500 miles and they have some good results from that first practice to fall back on.I hope they can make a good adjustment for him;I wouldn't be mad if he went to victory lane tonight.Good luck Tom!!
  • Just because it's your birthday, HELL YEAH!!!


    I could sing for ya, but I'd clear out the forum in five seconds flat, lol...
  • Haaaaaiiillll YAZ.. he will. he'll win 2nd right behind Kyle. I have faith in that boy.

    :0)


    He looks great, and I do want him to get a win this year!!!


    Gooooooo Elliot and that HOT PINK Dodge! WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!!
  • Well I sure do hope he gives you a good show.

    Heck, he has been looking real good lately so he just may be doing the victory lap at Jimmie's house tonight.
  • That would be cool if he did. I like ol Sadler.

    But It will be either Jimmie Johnson, or Kyle Busch.
  • I hope so...
  • Its possible.
    But i'm going with the 17car or the Ga. boy in the 6
  • I'd love to see a pink car in victory lane and Happy Birthday Tom.
  • Well our dear birthday boy I think Elliott will have one heck of a birthday gift for his #1 fan and that's a trip to victory lane just for you!! Of course that means I will also have one for ya by sporting the #19 avatar for our bet! LOL But it's all good!

    Good Luck to Elliott and all our drivers tonight!
  • It's your birthday??? Well, you know what to wish for when you blow out the candle on your cake :). I hope he wins too.
  • being the va gentleman that i am, i hope my homestate boy does well --
    outrun most of them anyway!!!!
  • It would be nice to see Sadler up front.

    However, I have to stick with rooting for my guys, but if he gets up there, I will root for him with you, and hope he wins! (Unless hes up against one of my guys. Sorry).
  • you know he has done well lately he could be the dark horse tonight
  • Crystal ball is still broken. Maybe...but he will have the best looking car out there.
  • NObmw obc codes
  • No comments: