7.10.08

Who hopes that Jeff Gordon will go winless this year?

May be...

  • Lol kinda a one-sided comment there?

    I mean Jeff Gordon is a ok guy.
  • He's not my favourite driver but this question is rude and uncalled for
  • you and your lap dog
  • What did Jeff ever do to you?

    I hope he wins this week.
  • Who is Jeff Gordon?
  • I just don't know what to say...
  • I'd love it.
  • Only you...
  • tell him to make a right turn..................
  • not me I hope he gets it together and starts winning
  • I do! I don't think he's going to get 100 wins in his career.
  • I know! I know! I know!

    YOU DO!!!

    Am I right?
  • I hope he wins everything.
  • i hope so.
  • People with low self-esteem who hate Jeff Gordon so much that they have screen names that are detrimental to him.
    How do you know he is gay?Did he use you and lose you or something?
  • not me
  • Not me. I like Jeff, he is a very talented driver who is in a slump this year. It happens.
  • I never wish bad fortune on anyone. Haven't you heard of Karma?
  • I dont hope that happens to him (as much as he is like my least favorite driver), that is like saying I hope Bobby LaBonte doesnt win.

    Who cares if he was gay (which obviously he isnt), he is still like the best driver out there.zire71 freeware
  • No comments: