7.10.08

Wow...DEI loses another sponsor...what are they gonna do now?

May be...

  • Well if you havent heard. Theres alot of rumors that Teresa is gonna downgrade from 4 to 3 or 2 cars. Then after that. Eventually sell the company to someone else.

    But like i said, these are just rumors for now.
  • Ya know that really bums me out to hear that. I am not a fan of Teresa in any way shape or form I think she is a very selfish woman. But I do care about DEI and all the money,sweat & pride Dale Earnhardt put into that company. It absolutely sickens me.

    She would rather drive that place into the ground then give it to Earnhardt's kids. She sure isn't making many friends or fans. RIP Dale.

    >>>I really hope your right straitedge it would be a sorry day for all DEI fans, heck for all Earnhardt fans if anything happens to that company.
  • So what does she have left?

    Doesnt seem like much. She should have just given it to Dale Jr since it is Dale Earnhardt Incorporated! not Teresa Earnhardt Incorporated.

    I dont know how she is going to fair next year. No more Army or Menards. I guess all thats left is Bass Pro Shops.

    She definately needs to sell it!
  • Army is gonna sponsor the number 39 of Ryan Newman next year
    http://www.nascar.com/2008/news/headline...
  • DEI will get a Sponsor. AS a True DEI Fan I am positive Max(Siegel) will be able to get and secure a sponsorship for the # 01, 8 and 15 cars. DEI will have sponsorship in 2009.
  • M. Pepper pretty much hit it on the head.
  • and this is surprising...why?
  • I hate to say this but she is getting what she deserves. I do not want DEI to go under, Dale put his heart and soul into that company, and her greed is making the place go under. It is a shame.
  • I think it's still a good opportunity for certain sponsors to represent DEI. They've got some awesome drivers. As far as sponsors go the Army only looked good on Mark Martin anyway. With all the controversy the #8 car could make a pretty nice rolling billboard.
  • she should have done the right thing in the beginning and gave JR what was rightfully his now she pays the price as the wrath of God has got her by the throat!
    just my thoughts
  • Sad, but I'm not really surprised. DEI only seems to be good on plate tracks. Eventually, Teresa is going to drive DEI into bankruptcy. What a shame.
  • I see DEI dropping the 01 car( it's only a leftover from the Ginn merger anyway), and keeping the 1,8, and 15.
  • Teresa will soon have to live off of all #3 sales...........
  • Karma.......what goes around,comes back around...h2 tires for sale
  • No comments: