30.10.08

Do we have a mole on NASCAR answers?

May be...

  • Yes. One is JM#3. There are a couple from F1 that visit here that don't have anything constructive to do.
  • Any mole should be physically removed immediately. Yes, I think there could be, or just a problem with another name. I love whack-a-mole! Great answer Tbone! That's what clubs are for, not just "hunting"...

    *JUJU*
  • I don't think it's just one. I think it's another, more covert coordinated attack on us NASCAR fans, kinda like the Soccer (or football or whatever) section did to us last week - only this attack IS intended to be harmful. I don't know why us being here bothers so many people, but it does. In my opinion, somebody got it into that little head of theirs that if enough of us get banned or suspended, then the rest of us will just go away. What ever happened to live and let live?

    HE** NO, WE WON'T GO!!!

    FREEEDOMMMM!!!!!!!!

    ....and NO, I was not pointing fingers at the FIFA section! I just used that as an example. This attack is MUCH more deviant in nature....

    ....CHECK IT OUT! It's NOT just us. It's everywhere. Kinda like "The Happening", only dumber (if that's possible):
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...
  • Yes, we do. I agree with the rest, Go away!!!
  • Don't make me go on my Austin Powers rant.

    Aw, what the hey.

    "Moley moley moley moley moleeeeeeee!!! I'm gonna rip that mole off and.. make some guac-a.. MOLEEE!"

    hehe
  • idk


    i have just returned from exams
  • i think so too. i had like three of mine questions deleted, and like too many thumbs down... the children must be skipping school!
  • Yes we do. Whoever it is needs to get a life and leave us true fans alone.
  • I wouldnt be surprised if there was more than one. It seems like there is an awful lot of reporting, more than just one person can do.
  • It's reporting season Nascar Nation! It's not a mole, it's a humongous mole.
  • I think so! There's been an awful lot of reporting lately, I think it's time for them to move on what do you think?
  • I agree with T Bone.

    ...except I'm not a baseball fan.
  • Yep, it seems like it with all this reporting and deleted questions.
  • i think rackpurdue is right
    scared to say anything else might get reported
  • Yes we do and Im ready to bring them punks or punketts DOWN!
  • well I appealed three of my violations and won two of them. That was recent. I never bothered with the others as it was "chatting" . but I agree with jason to a degree....last week one of those fans came here...one of the worse ones...asking what skills it took to be a driver...so I posted a question "What skills does it take to be a NASCAR driver..." or something like that...well he got me chatting and bantering back and forth with him and then when it was all done...reported me for chatting and bantering. LOL I didn't even bother to appeal.
    I know there is one here...maybe more but one especially. i don't know the remedy. expect the worse and hope for the best?? Just be yourselves.
  • Yes, and the biopsy shows that it is malignant. : (
  • It seems so.I had a question reported the other day:it was the one talking about Bill Elliott and his 1988 championship team being honored before the Atlanta race.there was absolutely nothing wrong with that question.Whoever it is needs to grow up and find a hobby or something.
  • Yes we do and that person needs to step up or shut up and go the h*ll away.
  • Female mole we need to whack and/or use her as shark bait.

    I'll take the 10 point hit for "The Nation". The real Nation. In the words of Frampton. Do you feel like I do?

    Later. And go Rays.
  • YES its probably a Gordon fan moling around. They're mad because he's not winning!glass armour
  • No comments: