30.10.08

How many times has Jeff Gordon finished dead last?

May be...

  • and at what track(s)?

    10 points for the first correct answer.
  • lots of times
  • The four-time champion finished 43rd at Texas, 2008 marking just the second time that he has finished dead last in a race.

    Still looking for the first time...ok so you fooled me jimmiejohnson48fan200
  • I believe it was just once and wasn't it at Texas this year. I know it was recent, maybe Daytona?
  • I just heard the answer to this earlier this week. I know he finished 43rd at Texas, twice, but he has finished last in a race or 2 with smaller fields.
    edit: Aha, he finished last at North Wilkesboro Speedway in BOTH races there in 1993. He finished 34th of 34 on April 18th and the same on October 3rd. He also finished last at Atlanta in the spring race in 1997. There was only a 42 car field that week. By my calculations he has finished last in 5 races in the cup series at 3 different tracks.
    3 STR8 N 08!!!
  • Gordon has finished 43rd twice at Texas most recently in the spring of this year. He also finished last in a couple of other races but those were not 43 car fields.
  • twice at texas in the spring of 2008 and spring of '99 and I think at wilkesboro.
  • this year at texas
    bristol in 99
  • twice, both at Texas.................I thought at Daytona one time but it was 42nd....................

    I just went through all the stats for his career and it only shows 43rd twice at Texas..................

    2 times!

    His worst finish in 1993 was 37th at Pocono

    Awwwww, you got me.................I was looking for the #43 under my history search..............Good one!!zelda 3 rom
  • No comments: