28.10.08

Who else is getting tired of the chad and jimmy show?

May be...

  • absoloutly, it's time for Jr. or Jeff Gordon to to show them fagets how to win a race.what would be really exciting would for jimmie to race somebody his own size.


    GO 88 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • Thanx for asking!!!!!!I definitely am tired of them.Cheaters!
  • Oh, I am. You have no idea.
  • I understand what you mean by "getting old", but I think that it is very exciting right now that there is a team dominating like this. It shows how competitive the sport really is. Jimmie and Chad are probably the best driver-crew chief combination since Jeff Gordon and Ray Evernham and might turn out to be one of the best all-time. I think we are all loyal to our favorite drivers, and that it would never get old for everyone else if their favorite driver and crew chief won like this, too. You have to appreciate every special win or moment that your favorite driver can get these days. Jimmie and his fans have been fortunate enough to celebrate the last few years. It won't last forever, and I'm sure that others will have their time to shine, just like Kyle Busch, Steve Addington, and the #18 fans had for most of this year.
  • Jealousy,is working again towards Jimmy.Getting old but they deserve to win .No one works harder that they do so too bad.You win cause you work harder at it.Its not like they have an advantage or anything
  • I would imagine it's not to his fans.
  • I just think that it is coincidental that a guy (going for a third title) can go a lap down, be 12-13 with just a few laps remaining and finish second.....and noone took him out while he was passing?.....
  • It's definitely grating, but he's in the lead and very close to clinching another championship so it's kind of expected. I'd be ecstatic if they talked about my driver that much so I know his fans are happy. In the meantime I just switch the channel or hit mute.
  • Yes, I've been tired of them for a long time. I like variety.
  • I was tired of it last year. This year I'm immune to it.
  • me im sick of jimmie winning everything
  • Not me!
  • The Chad and Jimmie show never gets old to me.
  • I really don't like when anyone team dominates there's enough to go around!!
  • I love it. Anything beats watching Kyle Busch whine.
  • i think people get tired of it cuz they just dont know how hard it is to be that good

    they sit at home and watch and think why cant they just spread it around, then if that happen it would really be rigged
  • Not for the past few weeks No.
  • i admit it gets old but watching kyle busch dominate the regular season got old too.
  • I'm wore out on it. I think if I hear their names as much as last Sunday I'm gonna be watching more football, its all you hear now, Media Idiots theres 42 more drivers out there and 11 more guys in the chase. I like Jimmie, he is great but its overkill. Kyle Busch did not get this much attention when he was winning.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • You and the rest of the haters.

    Definitely not me ;)
  • Can we say Ray Everinham and Jeff Gordon.Got old then then they parted.Could the future have something in store?
  • im not hating, just saying its getting old
  • He's in the lead...what do you expect? Everybody was tired of the Kyle Busch show earlier this season when he was winning...I do think it would be nice to see the Dale Jr. show, but it ain't gonna happen this year. We just have to endure the same thing no matter who is winning.

    *JUJU*
  • It's so boring. If he was so good you'd think he would win in the Nationwide series more often. He just has a good team around him. Instead of chase for the cup they should call it the Chase to catch Jimmie.
  • Just think if it was the time of The King or The Intimidator ! Jimmie is just on a roll and doesn't look like he will be stopped any time soon !
  • i'm not, and i should be as this was supposed to be the "kyle busch" chase. chad and jimmie are just that good and that fun to watch. i remember so many races last year (and many earlier this year), where something would happen and put them pretty far back in the pack, and they'd always figure out a way to get at least a decent finish. they have mastered the strategy and psychology of the chase format from daytona to homestead and it is an amazing thing to watch. i just hope addington, zippy, and ford can get it together quickly enough to challenge that strategical superiority soon.
  • Sure sounds like 'hating' to me.
  • Just the other haters...Certainly not his fans.
  • ah, well anybody dominating gets old, I was sick of Kyle Busch and Steve Addington earlier in the year.
  • Watching jimmie johnson an that team win never gets old .paid rate
  • No comments: