30.10.08

Will dale jr ever drive in the truck series?

May be...

  • I dont know if DAle Junior would drive in the truck series. I dont think he would.

    ANd if Brad would win on his first try that would be just awesome.
  • I dont think he would but if someone offered the opportunity to do so I think he would do it.
  • He can barely drive a cup car. He'd have a lot of trouble trying to do both
  • Dale Jr........I doubt it. Unless it's like Jimmie Johnson's truck debut this year where he does 1 race just to try it and help out a team owner.

    Brad K could win. Ryan Newman won his 1st truck race so anythings possible.
  • Probably not on Jr.
    If Kes were to win, I'd be cool with it, I'm a bit of a fan.
  • No I don't believe Jr will ever drive in the Trucks. But you never know.

    And if Kes won in his first start I would be shocked. I'm not a fan of his but it would be amazing to see him win in his first start.
  • You never know.

    I would say 'Wow'! I said the same thing when Kasey Kahne won the two Truck races he was in and when Newman won this past week.
  • Maybe.
    I would sigh.
  • here is another question what would you do if brad k won on his first try
  • jr ??? driving for who?? brad like him but be for real.....lets keep him on the lead lap and see..eijah wood
  • No comments: