31.10.08

Since Jeff Gordon has 2 last place finishes at Texas don't you think he is way overdue?

May be...

  • It would but I dont think he will. The 99 and 48 among others are too strong on these type of tracks although Jeff has cracked the top ten among teams that can win on 1.5 mile tracks. He had the spring race won last year until he smacked the right front twice against the wall last year while leading. Anything can happen but I dont think he will win unless the race is decided on strategy otherwise I think Gordon would be happy with a solid top ten finish
  • Absolutely, it's the type of track that he has had a lot of success at. I would STILL use Matt or Carl over Jeff for fantasy racing purposes though. Carl because of his undeniable advantage on the intermediate tracks this year and Matt for his consistency at Texas.
    3 STR8 N 08!!!
  • I'm pulling for a 24-48-88 trifecta!! 3 straight in Oh Eight!!
  • I think he has a great chance of winning this one.
  • If you want overdue, start Sadler.

    Edit: I don't think that's such a good idea, he'll probably run 20 something.
  • I agree, I would love to see Jeff win at Texas so he can mark another winless track off the list! My preference would be to win at Phoenix, win at Texas and win at Homestead - good way to round off the 2008 season!
  • He's way overdue to dump Steve LeTarte.. Until he does he'll never be competitive again.
  • I am going to use him this week in my fantasy league; what do you think??
  • Yes he is LOOOOOOOOOOONG overdue I agree. Go ahead and use him.....he'll be lucky for you.
  • Yes, I think he is way overdue....then again, so is Dale Jr :)

    Go Jr. at Texas!
  • Jeff deserves at least 1 w before this year is over.
  • It would be cool for him to win.

    Then he has a win at all but one track.
  • I sure hope he does! I'm here at the races, and nothing would make the weekend better than him winning this race on Sunday. Hopefully Steve and the crew have set up a good car and will finally get a reward for the hard work they have put in on these mile and half tracks this year.
  • Poor guy, he has had crap luck this year. Yes he is well overdue and it would be nice and different for him to take first.
  • no he is still going to be on that streak
  • You're right. He's way overdue. One of these days Jeff will figure out Texas. Maybe this weekend. Good luck!
  • i would like to see gordon win this week and he's been overdue.
  • Jeff needs to win in Texas. If he does that would be totally awesome! I hope he gets the win. If not he would really lose ground in the cup sprint!!! Go Jeff Go!
  • That would be cool if he could get a win there. Texas and Homestead are the only tracks that he hasn't won at. I would be cool to see him win at both of the but I am sure Poptarte will mess it up somehow !weary chipper
  • No comments: