1.11.08

Nascar Nation. Are you watching the Nationwide Race Today?

May be...

  • Rooting for Brad Keselowski. I have takin a liking to him this year.
  • It's not on here yet. But I will watch, and hope a non-Buschwhacker gets to victory lane.

  • If so, who are you rooting for? And who do you think will win?
  • Yeah, I probably will. I will be rooting for Brad Keselowski and Brian Vickers, too. Also, I'd like to see Mark Martin do well in the #5 DELPHI Chevrolet. But right now, I think that Carl Edwards will win. Enjoy the race!
  • Yup. I missed the Truck race last night so I can't wait for the NW race today. Hopefully Kevin will be able to get his first win in his own car today starting on the front row!
  • I can only watch an hour of it : (...but I think Carl will win. He's starting on the pole and has done well at Texas before.

    If this football game ever ends...come on!
  • Yes, and Im rooting for Jamie McMurray, and I am hoping he will win!!
  • yep
    rooting for kes' but i think
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    kyle busch will win
  • No I don't think I will, I may though!!

    Rooting For: Brian Vickers
    Winner: Danny Efland I'm going out on a Limb....


    COME on Braun Racing!!!
  • I watched the last of it. I was pulling for Kyle andJjoey. I wasn't disappointed. :)united ameniti club
  • No comments: