26.10.08

What is your most prized Nascar possession?

May be...

  • I just got a new limited addition Chrome Dale Earnhardt Jr #88 AMP car


    except its not his regular car


    nor the one he raced with this year




    hmmm
  • a raced version diecast of juniors daytona 500 winning car of 2004, with the special 'born on date' paint scheme. that car was never raced again after that. when i went to DEI 2 years ago i had my picture taken with it. i also have several hats full of autographs that i get during qualifying at richmond. and i used to have an autographed picture of dale earnhardt sr., posing with his 5 (at the time) championship trophies, but an old roommate stole it from me when i was living in south carolina.
  • A Davey Allison autographed 8x10 I got from him 3 months before he was killed at dega. I also have a tire from Alan Kulwicki during a test at rockingham in 1991. The Allisons are my heroes!!!
  • My 1996 Atlanta olympics 1/18 DALE EARNHARDT car.
  • 1970's era seat cushions from Charlotte (before Lowe's) Motor Speedway. My late, great dad sat upon them while watching the World (before Coca-Cola) 600. *

    EDIT: Holy crap! WG's a closet Earnhardt fan! lol j/k
  • My collection of Dale Jarrett card over 500


  • A pair of white gold hoop earrings with a gold #3 dangling in the middle and a gorgeous leather #3 hat a friend in british columbia sent me back in 2000. Also, when the twins were about 3 I got them these great little windbreakers. My son's is black and says "the intimidator" on the front with a #3 on the back. My daughters is the blue hotwheels #45 of Kyle Petty. Yes I was a Kyle Petty fan back when the twins were babies. lol I still am in a way. I don't have much else left as I actually use the nascar stuff that I have so it doesn't keep, except those items.
  • Dale Earnhardt zip-up hoodie, circa 1989.
    It used to be black, and it used to not have holes in it, I just can't get rid of it..
  • Very first paved nascar speedway is in tompson ct. i have a pice of that pavement!!!
  • My Autism Speaks 400 Tickets that Truex won that Race and My Martin Truex Jr hat that I wore when he won.
  • My autograph Dale Sr ticket from the Texas race in 1990
  • A 1999 Stewart Rookie of the year flag signed by Tony to me. That's about my only possession aside from this Franklin mint Dale SR thing with gold plated cards.
  • My autographed mini hood from Matt Kenseth and Autographed Dewalt car.
  • My first tickets.
  • My copper 2006 Jimmie Johnson championship die-cast with his autograph on the hood.

    Next to that,it would probably be the California raced-win autographed die-cast commemorating his very first win in his rookie season.

    Then the autographed picture of him hoisting the Daytona 500 trophy.He autographed in on the way into the David Letterman show after the win.
  • currently it is my black m&m's jacket. of all time, it is my special edition darlington's 100th race finish 1:64 die-cast set. it has the tide and rubbermaid cars both setup right in front of the finish line inside the packaging. kurt busch autographed it for me a couple months ago, but i don't know how to get ricky craven to sign it as well. i also like my 2003 1:64 No. 17 die-cast signed by both matt kenseth and robby reiser.
  • My Kasey Kahne and Carl Edwards cardboard cut outs.

    and my signed Jamie McMurray hat!
  • i have a hat signed by dale sr and dale jr... its worth quite a lot but i would never sell it. And my first tickets to nascar in Fontan California

    GO DALE JR. #88
  • I have a left front tire that was on Dale Earnhardt's car during the early laps of the 2001 Daytona 500.
  • All my good memories spent at AMS for the last 36years. and...
    My ''06'' season on VHS I did.[last full season of the old car]
  • My Earnhardt "Family" photo.
    Dale,Junior,Kerry,and Kelly
    Have all 4 autographs on it.
  • a 1995 Brickyard 400 flag signed by Dale Earnhardt and some other drivers..
  • My most prized possession is a 1/18 scale Earnhardt Peter max car.
  • Its a Nextel Cup series ball cap that is black and gold with 22 different drivers & officials autographs with a silver metallic sharpie. It sets on the top shelf of my curio cabinet with all my die cast cars and trucks.

    My John Force autographed hat and tshirt is cool too.
  • My Racing School speed certificate from Charlotte ( Lowe's ) Motor Speedway.

    A photo I took myself of Harry Gant in the Skoal Bandit # 33 twenty years ago. Harry autographed it for me recently.loud rear end
  • No comments: