8.1.09

Hey nascar nation ?

May be...

  • Yes!!!!!!!! Finally!!! My favorite...have been having withdrawals
  • to me its bigger than any other sporting event.
    i throw a bigger party for daytona than i do for the super bowl!
  • only 30 more days till the 500 cant wait what about u


    sorry i havnt been on in a while
  • Don't forget the Rolex 24 when the Cup drivers also race there.
  • I cant wait when the Green Flag drop for the 51st 500, and Waltrip says, "Boogity Boogity Boogity! Letes go Racing Boys!!!"
  • oooooooooooooyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
  • actually there's 37 but yeah just 30 more until the 500. jeez, what a short offseason. It seemed to have just fly by.
  • Oh Boy Oh Boy
    Let's Hope they Play Nice!

    BOOGITY BOOGITY BOOGITY Let's Go Racing Under the Lights in the Coors Shootout!!
  • I can hear DW now. yep time is flying. Soon we will all be glued to our TV's.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms in 2009

    GO GATORS!!
  • I leave Ohio Feb. 10 for DAYTONA . Won't be back till Feb. 28 .I CAN'T WAIT !! I will see it all. Man its great to be retired.
  • Ah, I can smell the octane and rubber now!
    Can't wait it's gonna be great!
  • Can't wait.

    You mean you haven't been on in awhile as you? We know.
  • I HADDN'T REALIZED IT WAS THAT SOON
    I CAN'T WAIT TILL RACING BEGINS MY FAV DRIVER IS JJ AND JG
    REALLY LIKED VEGAS TRACK
  • It couldn't get here any sooner. Really looking forward to the Bud Shootout. My boy Dale Jr will hit the ground running, hit it hard and fast dominating Speedweeks again.
  • I'm already pulling those belts down tight :)cf gsm phone
  • No comments: