6.1.09

Who is the stig from top gear?

May be...

  • If you type "Top Gear Stig" in the Search bar above, you will probably get the same results that I just did!
  • Boris Johnson!!
  • I'm the stig, well ok I'm not but my b/f is and I'm not lying about that ;)
  • That is officially unknown & its the way its supposed to be. Most think that British racer Ben Collins is the current white Stig though. The 1st black Stig was Perry McCarthy who revealed that identity after his Stig was 'killed off' following a botched aircraft carrier stunt.
  • I think it's changed a few times. From rumours I've heard they've all been racing drivers.
  • yes but I think the mystery makes the stig, if they told us who he was it would ruin it. Report Abuse
  • Ben Collins, I think is the most likely candidate, however from the pictures on Autotrader, I think it could be Mark Webber, it is possible for an F1 driver to do that in between his training routine etc. And don't forget Marks time in the wet was about as many seconds off the stigs dry time that they say its worth. Also Mark only lives up the road, in Aston Clinton, Buckinghamshire, as the Red Bull Factory is in Milton Keynes.

    Although, the picture does show a striking resemblance to Mark Blundell, and Damon Hill in fact.

    My moneys on Mark Webber- He lives near bye, and will be able to fit it into his schedule, however surely he'd be breaking his sponsorship deals, but they do both (webber and stig) wear PUMA gloves and boots. But Mark doesn't wear a Simpson helmet.

    However, dont laugh but i've always had my suspisions about James May, Maybe their playing the double bluff?

    But maybe their playing the double with Webber, they gave him a tshirt saying I am the stig on.
  • me
    im the stig lol
    ive tried to work it out aswell
    http://www.autotrader.co.uk/EDITORIAL/ca...
  • does anyone know?ff7 summons
  • No comments: