10.1.09

Nascar Nation......................

May be...

  • putting the ice in the cooler!
  • everything

    have an awesome day firestorm
  • The Toyota All Star Showdown and The Rolex 24
    For me here at the house, throwing on a Truex Jr shirt and Hat.

    Firestorm..YAY YAY she gets an Honor Congrats!
    Go to your local Bass Pro Shops and Menards Home Improvement and support Truex Jr and Menard

    EDIT: It seems I have miscalculated my typing skills as Fire Storm is a guy not a girl. My bad my bad. Just I assumed... CONGRATS to the man Fire Storm! Hip Hip Hooray!
  • What preseason festivities are you most looking forward to?

    Today we will honor...

    Firestorm

    Enjoy your day and remember to email me with your choice of best answer! :)
  • Just the fact that they are going to fire up the engines for any reason is a reason to celebrate.
    Firestorm- Enjoy the day! You are a vital member of Nascar Nation. We wouldn't be the same place with out you!
  • All of em'

    To Firestorm.....enjoy your day :)
  • the NASCAR Fan Fest on January 16th, and 17th where you get to meet all of the drivers. I say this because I'll be there this year. It's going to rock.
  • I always look forward to the twin qualifying races. Everyone seems to drive just a little more on the edge. After that the Bud Shootout.'

    Hope you day is great, Firestorm!
  • I am looking forward to everything . I can't wait to get this season started ! Congratulations Firestorm ,you are a very knowledgeable and great Jeff Gordon fan ! Enjoy your day !
  • to heck with it! the whole darn week!!
    well the twin 150's
  • Cheers to ya, Fire Storm!!!

    ANYTHING preseason is fine with me at this point! I figured I would have gotten over the with-drawl symptoms by now, but it's just getting worse - the twitching, the sweating, the sleeplessness....

    I don't care if they have monkeys pushing the cars across the infield grass - JUST SHOW ME SOMETHING ALREADY!!!!
  • I am looking forward to anything NASCAR related, the sooner it starts the better.

    Enjoy your day Firestorm :)
  • I dont think I could pick just one!

    Firestorm Enjoy your day!!
  • The Budweiser Shootout
  • WOOO!
    FIRESTORM!!!!
    This Bud's for you!
    Pre season acticities include buying tickets to the 500.
  • I'm looking forward to the Budweiser Shootout. I can't wait to see Jeff Gordon's "Firestorm" paint scheme on the track for the first time. Hopefully it will end up in victory lane.

    Thanks a lot for the honor, Tom. And thanks to everyone here. I'm proud to be part of the nation.

    Sorry, but I really can't pick the best answer. Just pick whoever you want, Prez.
  • I use to say the Bud Shootout, but I do not like the new format. I always look forward to the very first Trackside show of the season on Speed, that really fires me up.. Firestorm enjoy your day.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms in 2009
  • WHATCHA GOT

    go get with it firestorm ~its all your's~
  • Anything that's entertaining to Nascar fans.

    Congrats Firestorm.
  • Everything is great!!! I can't wait for the preseason festivities to start. Have a great day, Firestorm!!!
  • Well I usually have some friends over for certain races or I go there. There is a sports bar here that is always a lot of fun and was already asked to go for the Daytona 500. I have a friend coming from 4 hours away to watch it with me. His first race.


    Enjoy your day fire storm!! A really great member of NASCAR NATION! Happy to have you!!! CHEERS!!!
  • Great name (paint scheme) great driver (Jeff Gordon) and great fan (Fire Storm)

    Enjoy your day!ati r520 specifications
  • No comments: