9.1.09

What charities is your favorite driver(s) involved in?

May be...

  • http://www.kylebuschfoundation.org/

    What a good heart he has.

    Many drivers are involved in great charities but Kyles just touches my heart in a big way.
  • Kurt has the Kurt Busch foundation that help towards health care, education, career training and rehabilitation. He aslo had a building built at the Victory Junction camp that is called the Kurt Busch "Superdome". Its a 15,000 sq ft indoor softball field. Its pretty cool looking.

    http://www.trpr.com/2008/KB/KurtBuschSup...
  • Well, I suppose Maggie covered it.
    I have a friend who just moved down to North Las Vegas and she tells me it's pretty well known (for those that actually live there, not the tourists) that both Kurt and Kyle are pretty notorious for their charity work throughout the Las Vegas community.
    And he did a charity with Pedigree called "Kyle's Miles" to raise money and awareness for the adoption of shelter dogs.
  • Tony Stewart is involved in many charities.

    First, The prelude to a dream.

    Victory Junction

    Tony Stewart foundation.

    I am sure there's at lot more, but I'm a work and the boss is lurking.....
  • The Dale Jr. Foundation
    The Dale Jr. Foundation is a charity dedicated to giving underprivileged individuals with a focus on youth, the resources to improve confidence, education, and the opportunity to achieve extraordinary goals. For more information, visit http://www.thedalejrfoundation.org
  • Well since Reed Sorenson was OFFICIALLY confirmed as the driver of the #43 yesterday he now becomes my favorite driver....unfortunately I don't much about him....so I am still in my research stage of getting to know him. So I hope he is involved in charity and if it's one I can believe in as well will definitely support it! I plan to drive down to the RPM shop once everything gets settled with the merger. Petty Enterprises would never let you tour their shop....I hope the new RPM shop (GEM DID) will allow my son and I actually see a #43 in process of building it. Man, I wish had an inside source inside RPM !!!!
  • Martin
    bombs for israli army
    they supply amunition for the annihalation of terroists
  • Ryan has his own foundation. The mission of the Ryan Newman Foundation is "To educate and encourage people to spay/neuter their pets and to adopt dogs and cats from animal shelters; to educate children and adults about the importance of conservation so the beauty of the great outdoors can be appreciated by future generations; and to provide college scholarship funding through the Rich Vogler Scholarship program to students interested in auto racing careers."
  • The Jeff Gordon Foundation does a lot for children and is pushing for a National Marrow Donor Program

    In August 2008, The Jeff Gordon Foundation began a campaign to provide funding for the purchase of eight state-of-the-art Neonatal incubators for the Jeff Gordon Children’s Hospital. After the NICU received these new beds, they wanted to do something worthwhile with the old beds which were still in working condition.

    Jeff Gordon met with key lawmakers, including the House of Representatives North Carolina delegation, to urge their continued support of the National Marrow Donor Program (NMDP).how to lower calcium
  • No comments: