10.1.09

Remember this time last year NASCAR fans?

May be...

  • yep I remember it all :)

    some was right, some wasn't

    HMS was great but only with Jimmie.
    Jr only got one points win (which was shocking).
    I do think Jr will win the 500 this year him or Carl Edwards.
  • Yes I do, I remember that most of the time that they said here that JR will win the Chase and get 10 wins.
  • I remember at this time last year eveyone was talking about how hendrick motorsports was gonna dominate and how the toyotas were gonna be real strong and everyday we would see the same question: Who will win the Daytona 500?

    This question will probably going to be deleted but I want to share those memories with my nascar nation friends here on Y!A. So, do you remember?
  • Yes, I do. I actually didn't think the Toyota cars would dominate, but they did. I was expecting Jeff, Jimmie, Dale, and Casey to all dominate and make the chase in 2008. They didn't do as great as I thought they would do, but I think all of the Hendrick drivers and Casey will do great in 2009. I'm looking forward to the new season.
  • I remember so well. Jr. was going to win 6, Jeff Gordon was going to be unstoppable, and Jimmie was going to be Jimmie.
  • I remember. I wanted Jimmie Johnson to win 3 championships in a row, and he did. Although I thought he would get more than 7 wins. Johnson will win 4 championships in a row next year, I'm betting on it.
  • I remember saying Martin Truex Jr and Paul Menard wins 18 races each and Truex is 2008 champion. Well I'm still sticking too my word.


    Martin Truex Jr 2009 Champ
    EGR/ DYR Fan 2009
  • Yes, I remember it well, it was Dale Jr at HMS, and how many races would he win. and Smoke in a Toyota. I'm so ready for this yr, cause Dale Jr is gonna win the Daytona 500.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms in 2009anna banana pancake
  • No comments: