5.1.09

What is in your NASCAR lunchpail today?

May be...

  • My mom made a big beef roast yesterday, for Sunday dinner, and will be bringing me a nice plate of leftovers. The potatoes, carrots and onions that cook in with the meat are my favorite. They sort of absorb some of the juices and get real tasty. You're very welcome for the teal (well it was the closest I could find to it anyway). BTW, did you ever really have a lunch box? I had several when I was a kid but the one I remember the most was an orange one with Fat Albert on it LOL
    4's FINE N 09!!!!
  • Wife and son came and got me for lunch...cuz it's my b-day today!
    We each had a personal pizza/salad/and Dr Peppers to wash it all down. Great break from an otherwise hectic day at work.
  • Chicken Noodle Soup .... I was sick =(
  • Burger King
  • I had cereal earlier but as for lunch I have no idea yet, just don't want to go three straight days with rice to eat, I have to save that stuff up for this week.
  • I had a nice tuna wrap and a garden salad today, oh and a banana.
  • Hot Pocket's.
  • I just finished a bowl of potato soup and an egg salad sandwich.
  • I will be having a grilled chicken sandwich with roasted red pepper, provolone cheese and thousand island dressing...Yum Yum and PLUS...I have two clementines from Christmas.



    Thanks to all of you guyz and galz wearing teal for cervical cancer awareness. As you can tell by my avatar I am a survivor of this silent killer. I thank you all for your efforts in keeping attention to this disease alive within the Yahoo Answers community and therefore maybe even resulting in keeping another woman alive. YOU ALL ROCK!!!!!
  • a chicken burger, tater tots, and chocolate milk
  • I wish I had a NASCAR lunch pail! I have a lame one in the shape of a golf bag. AND I DON"T EVEN PLAY GOLF!!!
  • yeah~ i'm with winter ~i'm starving
  • Deer stew.
  • A turkey sub with mustard from Subway and a bag of Baked Lay's.

    Dang you eat good <LOL.>
  • Well I am going to walk across the street and get a cheeseburger today, yummy, a piece of pie to fatten myself up, and a strong cup of coffee from my Nascar mug. I get to chat with my best friend at lunch, she is feeling down and say silly things to her to make her laugh.
    Treggo, I'm coming over.
  • You guys should really start inviting me over for lunch. All I had was PB&J.
  • let's see. left over totino's pizza, and pizza rolls (thanks Bobby Labonte), pepsi 12oz. can (thanks Jeff Gordon), and kellogg's poptarts (thanks Casey Mears). i'm also using hefty lunch baggies (thanks Eric McClure). you all see where i'm going with my answers do ya?
  • Manhattan Clam Chowder (progresso soup)

    Ho Dale Jr & Hms in 2009
  • Olluquito con carne,(peruvian recipe)
    Corned beef sammich,
    Pretzels,
    Coke.
  • A can of Progresso Minestrone with Chicken soup . With a pear
  • more fish heads
  • Left-overs from the holidays. YUM!w4200 hd
  • No comments: